Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another muslim arrested at fort hood....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll probably get chastised (again) for this, but muslims have no business being in our military at this point in time. Sorry in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      I'll probably get chastised (again) for this, but muslims have no business being in our military at this point in time. Sorry in advance...
      well said
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
        Shit they need to pass a law where i can carry on base. They sell guns on base now, let a CHL carry on base too.
        Selling them at the PX or elsewhere? Just curious.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Fuuuck man. What happened to people signing up to serve their country, college money, to blow shit up and/or shoot shit. All within lawful orders from their chain of command?

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            Fuuuck man. What happened to people signing up to serve their country, college money, to blow shit up and/or shoot shit. All within lawful orders from their chain of command?
            In a lot of cases you've got those that sign up ONLY for college money, they couldn't get another job, citizenship, etc. Plenty of these people turn out to be great Soldiers, but not all...

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
              In a lot of cases you've got those that sign up ONLY for college money, they couldn't get another job, citizenship, etc. Plenty of these people turn out to be great Soldiers, but not all...
              Yeah, I remember as a little drill our DS told all we're instant 11Bs and are going to Cuba.

I was concerned cause we had not even thrown grenades yet, but was ready. Some dudes cried - cause they just wanted college money.

Remember - to those that don't know - you don't get any news so any shit can happen and you'd not know unless told.

Comment

I was in Basic when 9/11 happened. Our drills told us we were all getting rifles and heading to Afghanistan. Oddly enough, my platoon (all with Ranger contracts) cheered and redoubled our training. The National Guard guys though started crying
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  I was in Basic when 9/11 happened. Our drills told us we were all getting rifles and heading to Afghanistan. Oddly enough, my platoon (all with Ranger contracts) cheered and redoubled our training. The National Guard guys though started crying
                  lmao. did you tell them to ranger up and stop being pussys.

our DS told us we were now all 11B and we were going to Pakistan or something like that. we were like for real!!!

i served with a few guys who were their to gain citizenship and were great guys ready to die for our country in a sec.

the only person who we had a problem with was a black kid who’s dad was a officer who went AWOL after two days after basic started. i guess the DS didn't give him enough hugs. sad thing was this was the second or third time he had done that. his dad kept getting him out of trouble. this was the last straw as far as the army was concerned and slapped him with a full court martial and a felony charge and a dishonorable discharge.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    Selling them at the PX or elsewhere? Just curious.
                    Yes the BX.
                    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Any Garland peeps? This guy grew up there:
                      Abdo grew up in Garland, a Dallas suburb about 170 miles from Fort Hood. In his essay, which he sent to the AP last year as he made his conscientious-objector plea, he said his mother is Christian and his father is Muslim, and that he decided to follow Islam when he was 17.
                      http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/29...legal-firearm/
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Garland gets too much bad press for what it is. There really isn't anything especially good or bad or noteworthy about Garland.

Comment

I HATE muslims

Comment

Sounds like he came from a rather fucked up home. The folks there aren't surprised at all.

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Comment

They were saying on the news he would not stand up for the judge and that he shouted "Nidal 2009" lofting him as a hero. POS. Seems like there ought to be ways of handing out judgement within prison for the special types like him.

Comment

Just make sure when he is incarcerated that everyone knows he's a child molester. The usual punishment seems to fit the bill.
                                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                                86 SVO - Sold
                                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X