Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another muslim arrested at fort hood....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another muslim arrested at fort hood....

news also reported that the backpack he was carrying had a lot of jihadist materials in it

Nip it in the bud.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Here's the most disturbing part of the article:

On Nov. 5, 2009, Major Nidal Hasan, an American Army officer, carried out a shooting attack on the Fort Hood base in Texas that killed 13 people and wounded 30 others.

Hasan, a military psychiatrist, was arraigned on July 20 and is currently standing trial. His civilian lawyer withdrew from the case as it began.

It's been almost 2 years and that bastard still hasn't been convicted and fried.

Comment

Can we please get some racial profiling now?
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          Can we please get some racial profiling now?
          I know right

Comment

Has the law been passed that enables CHL students to carry on campus?

Comment

Arrested??? Folks, there is a reason we all have guns.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Cost of Bullet between the eyes < Time/Money spent on "trying" to convict him of what everyone ALREADY knows he is guilty of...

Seems to me like we could solve the deficit pretty damn quick if we could just start having cops like in Judge Dredd. Judge, Jury, and Executioner all in on and on-site as the crime happens or thereafter...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                  Cost of Bullet between the eyes < Time/Money spent on "trying" to convict him of what everyone ALREADY knows he is guilty of...

Seems to me like we could solve the deficit pretty damn quick if we could just start having cops like in Judge Dredd. Judge, Jury, and Executioner all in on and on-site as the crime happens or thereafter...
                  Expensive as the judicial system seems it won't even make a dent in the deficit. Jus sayin'
                  US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    No. It lost out on this session.
                    Parking lot bill passed, though.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Shit they need to pass a law where i can carry on base. They sell guns on base now, let a CHL carry on base too.
                      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Garland GTG at Abdo's house?

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                          Garland GTG at Abdo's house?
                          Oh so you can scroll down? Glad you found it.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                            No. It lost out on this session.
                            Parking lot bill passed, though.
                            I dont think so. I'm pretty sure it passed didnt it?
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                              Oh so you can scroll down? Glad you found it.
                              pebkac error.

Comment

Working...
                              X