No announcement yet.

Worried about Cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I found it, I'm not a doctor, but growing up my mom watched General Hospital, and I think I learned a few things...

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      Six months no smoking as of a day or so ago, for me

Well except for a couple cigarettes total, while out drinking.

But still from a half pack a day guy to damn near none, i'm stoked.
      Keep at it. I used to do that on and off and could go maybe a week with only 2-3 cigs. Yeah from a pack a day its great but you are still smoking and you can fall back into it super quick..

Ask me how I know. I did that for about 2 years and one day just fell back in.. I wish I could quit or atleast get back to 2-3 a week. Cigarettes are the debil.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I'm not having 2-3 a week, I've had maybe 2-3 total in six months.

Comment

I think I found it, I'm not a doctor, but growing up my mom watched General Hospital, and I think I learned a few things...

Whew, thank god. for a minute there I thought you found a black kid in my lungs.

Comment

I'm not having 2-3 a week, I've had maybe 2-3 total in six months.
            a week a month a year, whatever. Thats cool too. The point I am making is that its easy to fall back into it so keep at it.
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
              http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb464/Saleen781/

first time using photobucket so not sure if this will work or not.
              LOL. Even if you hold your breath, guess what organ in your body keeps moving?

You guessed it - your heart, which is what that motion artifact looks like to me. I'm not a doctor and I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, but ask your doctor for the results - you're paying for them anyway!
              - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
              1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

What a moron. You're asking for a definitive diagnosis from this collection of misthanthopes?

Listen. This is how it goes my friend. A MRI Tech cannot give you a diagnosis or even begin to speculate in any formal fashion. It would be medically unethical to do so.

The Radiologist will review your image studies and make a report. He/She will then forward this information to the Dr. who requested the MRI. They will then contact you regarding the findings.

I lived in a MRI machine for 18+ months. I worked in the medical fields for years. This kind of request is foolhardy. Stopping making yourself unnecessarily apprehensive and wait for the Dr. office to contact you. These mindless dolts will not be able to provide you any kind of cogent answer you're looking for. I can read your MRI films and make a pretty good approximation, but it's bullshit for someone to speculate.

Just wait for the Dr. office to contact you. Don't ask a bunch of douchebags from something as esoteric as making a determining factor on a subject such as this.

Jesus Christ, dude. Get a grip.

Comment

No matter what mustangman2000 above says, you have reason to be worried until someone certified to know what they are looking at, sees the disc.

Please don't think this a 'one-up' thing, but my father died of cancer in the early 70's, my sister had uterus cancer twice in the 80's-90's, my mother first had lung cancer in '02, then it spread to her brain in 04, she died in '05, my brother was diagnosed with lymph node cancer on one side of his neck/jaw/face in '08-09 in which they tried to remove, and just found out Saturday that his wife has been diagnosed with cancer in her kidney.

Don't dick around, find out as soon as possible. Be paranoid about it.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
                    What a moron. You're asking for a definitive diagnosis from this collection of misthanthopes?

Listen. This is how it goes my friend. A MRI Tech cannot give you a diagnosis or even begin to speculate in any formal fashion. It would be medically unethical to do so.

The Radiologist will review your image studies and make a report. He/She will then forward this information to the Dr. who requested the MRI. They will then contact you regarding the findings.

I lived in a MRI machine for 18+ months. I worked in the medical fields for years. This kind of request is foolhardy. Stopping making yourself unnecessarily apprehensive and wait for the Dr. office to contact you. These mindless dolts will not be able to provide you any kind of cogent answer you're looking for. I can read your MRI films and make a pretty good approximation, but it's bullshit for someone to speculate.

Just wait for the Dr. office to contact you. Don't ask a bunch of douchebags from something as esoteric as making a determining factor on a subject such as this.

Nice Google search Mustangman
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Hey douche-I posted this with the hope that Doc would see it and he did. Get off your soapbox, do you really think I would take a diagnosis from anyone other than a doctor? Really???

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                        No matter what mustangman2000 above says, you have reason to be worried until someone certified to know what they are looking at, sees the disc.

Please don't think this a 'one-up' thing, but my father died of cancer in the early 70's, my sister had uterus cancer twice in the 80's-90's, my mother first had lung cancer in '02, then it spread to her brain in 04, she died in '05, my brother was diagnosed with lymph node cancer on one side of his neck/jaw/face in '08-09 in which they tried to remove, and just found out Saturday that his wife has been diagnosed with cancer in her kidney.

Don't dick around, find out as soon as possible. Be paranoid about it.

Stevo
                        Wow dude. That's pretty hard for one family to deal with. I hope all works out for the Sis n law.

Comment

Let's all have another beer, and in that beer there's cheer!

Comment

Working...
                          X