Investing in Bonds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
    I've done this for awhile that's why I still drive my 05 Kia.

The car is fine, but boring, I know that's the wrong reason to buy a new car but hey, if I keep this outlook I will have next to nothing.

I am one to not splurge on major expenses but seem to buy little shit that adds up over time, so as of this week I am on a fairly strict budget, so I can afford the car and a house when it's time.

I have more than enough of this money to put down on a house but thought about using 15k to put down on a new car to keep the payments down.

I dunno, I would love to make good money on the investment but not sure right now without a lot of risk.
    I would say that he meant investing in debt, but it is denny so who the fuck knows?
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
      You gotta know how to jack this shit, you gotta play this game rough, nameen? In-Out-Get-Grab-BONK!
      Wu-Tank Clan ain't nuttin' to fuck wit!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        Wu-Tank Clan ain't nuttin' to fuck wit!
        You need to diversify yo' bonds, nygga!!!!!!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

konichiwa, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            I would say that he meant investing in debt, but it is denny so who the fuck knows?
            haha.

Comment

The most prescious thing in the world is the financial security and well being of your family. You want to send your little ones to the best schools, and in the end you've left them with peace of mind. Nowadays, we all know cash rules everything around us, C.R.E.A.M., get the money, dolla dolla bill ya'll. That's why it's time to enter the 36 Chambers, and step to the Wu. Wu Tang Financial.

Smith Barney is a bunch of bitches, old time marks!

Comment

Open a Fidelity account online for free and put your house money in FAGIX. It's a great bond fund.
                Ford
                GM
                Toyota
                VAG

Comment

Tiger Style!!

Comment

So another thread with no advice. Sigh.

Wu Tang thing was funny though.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      No, you're right and he is too. If I really want a different car, I'll buy it with cash. If I'm going to be trading, I'm not doing shit on margin (unless it's a no-brainer). And yes... some of those moves do exist.

Comment

Working...
                      X