Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do they have an extradition policy ?

Comment

Way way better than any barracks I've ever lived in. I'm hoping deep down inside that they souped that room for those photos. That would be pretty sweet if he had to share that with ten other inmates

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
        Sensationalism...I will bet dollars to doughnuts he's not heading there...
        I'm not so sure. Norway doesn't exactly have a lot of prisons. I be they have nothing like a SuperMax.

Comment

hahaha, that shit wouldn't fly over here.
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Waaay nicer than my dorm room at ETBU or in Jester at UT.

Comment

I have lived in apartments that were not as nice. My dorm room at university was not as nice as his prison cell. My cell at Saint Gilles was definitely not this nice. I wonder if he can have girlfriends stay the night while he is locked up?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

That's nicer than my first apartment. I guess Norway is the place to be for the criminally insane.

Comment

i've stayed in shittier motel rooms!!! that thing is nice

Comment

We can only hope that the other prisoners take things into their own hands, and welcome him "properly".
                    .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                      We can only hope that the other prisoners take things into their own hands, and welcome him "properly".

It is fucking Norway. How many other prisoners do you think there will be? I'll bet ya the reason his cell looks so nice it that they have never used it before.
                      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-28-2011, 06:13 AM.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

IKEA is in Sweden just FYI
                        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I beleave the Judge can give him 21 years for each person he killed. If thats the case he will be in there a long time.
                          I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Originally posted by mustang87 View Post
                            I beleave the Judge can give him 21 years for each person he killed. If thats the case he will be in there a long time.
                            Nope. 21 years for genocide. That's it. It won't be 21 for each murder count. Just one count of Genocide. They can extend his sentence by 5 years if they deem him likely to re-offend.

Norway's prime minister pledged that his country would remain "an open society" in the wake of Friday's massacre in Oslo and a nearby youth camp but said the bloodshed has changed the nation.

Police spokesman Henning Holtaas told CNN that the suspect was charged with two acts of terrorism, one for the bombing and one for the mass shooting. In Norway, which does not have the death penalty, the maximum sentence for such a charge is 21 years. However, the court could impose an extension, if the person were deemed still to be a threat after having served the sentence, he said.

Comment

Working...
                            X