X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Are you saying standing outside her window, beating your dick like it owed you back rent is going too far?
      not at all...... give it a go.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Are you saying standing outside her window, beating your dick like it owed you back rent is going too far?
        that, asking to come over, and if she's mad, as well as anything that requires her to obtain a restraining order

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          If she is no bullshit then she would have already resolved the issue without you having to ask for advice about it on DFWM.
          Agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            I will never understand why chicks think it's so hard to just change their number or block someone's number.
            Its not hard at all except that all the other guys that all ready have it won't.

Comment

• Have her call him at 4:00 am in the morning every morning (maybe change it up a little time wise) and tell her to simply say..."Don't call me any more" and hang up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                nicee!

Comment

• Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                  Have her call him at 4:00 am in the morning every morning (maybe change it up a little time wise) and tell her to simply say..."Don't call me any more" and hang up.
                  lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                    Have her call him at 4:00 am in the morning every morning (maybe change it up a little time wise) and tell her to simply say..."Don't call me any more" and hang up.
                    This will only make him think there's a chance, any communication at all is a win for him. It means she hasn't disconnected herself, and there's still a chance.

Not responding, and changing the number let him know she's moving on and wants nothing to do with him at all, it may take a while, but this will set in over time. Not changing the number may get the same effect for a period of time, but eventually he'll start back up again when he's down on his luck with the ladies and doing some fishing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Tell him Denny said to stop.
                      haha!

Comment

• You both just need to ignore him. If he thinks it's bothering either of you (especially you) he'll just keep it up. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of a phone call. She just needs to delete his text and go on.

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• WWVD? a

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              WWVD? a
                              We Welcome Venereal Diseases?

Comment

• Vader

Comment

Working...