What to say to girlfriend's ex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BP View Post
    Yep, it'll sure suck to find it's really her husband and he's pissed because she drained all of his accounts and stole his car. I had a good friend of mine end up getting jumped by his "girlfriend's" husband in an apartment complex parking lot. It's never good when two seemingly random guys drag you out of your car because some stupid bitch has been lying to all of you.

Been there, done that. Jumped by 4 dudes in a parking lot as I was getting out of the car. Wasn't a husband, but boyfriend that was supposedly an ex, or that's what she told me anyways. Trust me. I speak from experience here.

And also like Drew mentioned, if it was a face to face situation, and you step up, GUARANTEED it's only going to piss the chick off.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Man you're a sucker for falling for that one...
      Right... she just gets dressed up and carries around resumes so she can put off changing her number one more week.
      An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        I will never understand why chicks think it's so hard to just change their number or block someone's number.

I've dealt with this a couple of times, and usually if they aren't willing to change their number or block the ex's, it's because he is and always will be a backup plan.
        Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        Tell her to stop sending texts back, even if they just say "leave me alone." If you do talk to him I wouldn't go about the dickhead way yet and just say she's over you, you should probably do the same. If he keeps on, get a little more assertive.
        Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        exactly
        Ding ding ding, and the truth is rolling in.

Comment

Wait, this is strangely familiar... is RyanB your gf's ex?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Been there, done that. Jumped by 4 dudes in a parking lot as I was getting out of the car. Wasn't a husband, but boyfriend that was supposedly an ex, or that's what she told me anyways. Trust me. I speak from experience here.

And also like Drew mentioned, if it was a face to face situation, and you step up, GUARANTEED it's only going to piss the chick off.
            I'm 25 and she's 23. It's not a deranged ex-husband/half a family mix up, he's just not over it.

I'm not going into this looking for a fight, I just want him to be clear that things have moved on.
            An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
              Right... she just gets dressed up and carries around resumes so she can put off changing her number one more week.
              Why come here and ask for opinions if you're going to blow them all off, and make excuses? You asked for opinions, we are giving them to you. You can't change your tune now because you don't like or agree with what you are hearing. Everyone here is speaking from experience. If you don't want to listen, that's fine. Don't ask then.

I'll sit back and wait for the "Just found out my girlfriend has been banging her ex" thread, or the update to this one "Well, I went in acting all billy badass, and she got pissed and broke it off".

Comment

That's not what he's saying. He's saying that she could change her resume, and contact the places she's waiting on hear back from with a new number. It's not that uncommon.

Is it a pain in the ass? sure, but so is the annoying ex, right?

Comment

Brent, I understand you guys have kids, so I'll never make that call man....relax.

To the OP, SHE needs to handle this. No matter what the current bf says, he'll continue to try and sneak a text in here and there especially if she's reciprocating. If she genuinely wants him to quit, SHE needs to make it very clear that he should stop. If he continues after that, then you can whip his ass. But like said above, make sure what she's telling YOU and HIM match.

She has started dating someone else. If I were to receive a call like that, from this new douchebag, he would likely find his teeth rearranged.

Comment

I'm not going into this looking for a fight, I just want him to be clear that things have moved on.
                    But it's not your place to do so. You weren't in a relationship with the dude. She was. It's her responsibility. It's black and white. Because of my past experiences in matters like this, some shit like this comes up with a chick I'm dating, I bounce. She can make it perfectly, absolutely, crystal fucking clear. Not my job. If she doesn't want to make it perfectly clear, or if he were to keep on contacting her, I'm done. Too many slits running around to deal with that crap.

Comment

I'm 25 and she's 23. It's not a deranged ex-husband/half a family mix up, he's just not over it.

how long ago did they break up? Are you the first guy she's dated since they broke up?

If so, you're probably just a rebound, and honestly you'll be out on your ass, and she'll be back with him within the next few months. He evidently has more power with her than you do right now, or she'd just change the number and be over him and all his BS.

Comment

"Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks. "- Gandhi
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                          Brent, I understand you guys have kids, so I'll never make that call man....relax.
                          lmfao

Comment

Schools about to start homer, if they haven't called already the position(s) has been filled. Besides it wouldn't be that big if a deal to call the HR department(s) of all the places she has applied to and explain that she was being stalked and had to change her number.

SHE WANTS THAT MOTHERFUCKER TO KEEP CALLING, BECAUSE SHE NEEDS THAT MOTHERFUCKER TO KEEP CALLING...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Look dude... just grab her phone take a pic of your dick and send it to him with the text "she's busy with this" he should get the point.

Comment

You also better make DAMN sure she's not full of shit, and telling you one thing and him another. Women are evil, scandalous cunts. It's all about what makes them look good, and they will lie through their teeth to make themselves look good.
                                You got that fuckin right, just got rid of the bitch that was lieing to me for the last 2 months. One year with her thought she was the one, bought her shit and lent her $3K, then she fucks me and lies about the dood past 2 months. God Dam fucking whore!

Just tell her to stop texting him back, and let it go to v-mail. Hell If she has Verizon she can block incoming calls from him. After that it should stop

Comment

Working...
                                X