No announcement yet.

What to say to girlfriend's ex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in the words of my favorite Dr..... now, if your bitch in my shit, it's your bitch you check nygga ...

trust him....he's a Dr.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      just change her number
      This would be the absolute best way to handle. Change the number. If she won't change the number, then let her deal with it. She's a grown woman. She can fight her own battles.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        Pics of said female? we need to know if it's worth an ass whooping or not.

Comment

Unless he threatens her, or comes around uninvited, stay out of it and let her handle it.
          2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
          Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
          Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
          Speedlogix Catch Can
          Resonator Delete

Comment

Dump her...there's way too many girls in the world to even bother with. It's only been 3 months anyways...nothing lost here

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
              I would definitely call that a success.
              well shit, i guess if he doesnt call back, you're good.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Don't bother calling, I won't answer.

He keeps texting her randomly (maybe 10 times a week total) and the only thing she texts back is "leave me alone" and things along those lines. He'll call in the middle of the night when he drinks.

At first I thought it was funny but we've been together 3 months now and it hasn't stopped.

I'm calling him today and I want to make it damn clear that this is over but the last thing I need is a psycho ex on my ass.

Has anyone dealt with something like this before?

I'm not going to be a nice guy/pussy but I still want to tread lightly.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  You also better make DAMN sure she's not full of shit, and telling you one thing and him another. Women are evil, scandalous cunts. It's all about what makes them look good, and they will lie through their teeth to make themselves look good.
                  Yep, it'll sure suck to find it's really her husband and he's pissed because she drained all of his accounts and stole his car. I had a good friend of mine end up getting jumped by his "girlfriend's" husband in an apartment complex parking lot. It's never good when two seemingly random guys drag you out of your car because some stupid bitch has been lying to all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                    I'll second this. I dated a bitch up in Gainesville whose ex kept calling and texting. I got in his face one night when he came by her house and it didn't do anything but piss of the girl AND her ex.

I should have bailed on her then because, as it turned out, she never formally dumped him, was ambiguous about her new relationship with me, and hoped he would just go away. She did the same thing to me when she found someone else.

If she doesn't put a stop to it, I'd be really cautious about going forward with her.
                    He's 100+ miles away so I'm not too concerned about this. It's not an issue at all until he texts and they always say something like "why are you ignoring me?" or something along those lines. I'm not a dick by any means and I just want to nip this in the butt and get it over with.

Changing her number would be tough because she is in the middle of applying and interviewing for teaching jobs and that number is the contact all of the schools have on file for her.
                    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Because shit like this never ends well. He's going to puff out his chest, and say something like "This is going to stop or else." The other guy is going to call his bluff, and shit goes south from there. Even more so if this is an ex husband rather than an ex boyfriend.

Let the woman handle it. It's that simple. Not once, has anything positive ever come from situations like this where the new guy feels the need to show the old guy who is boss.

You also better make DAMN sure she's not full of shit, and telling you one thing and him another. Women are evil, scandalous cunts. It's all about what makes them look good, and they will lie through their teeth to make themselves look good.
                      This is the only post you need to listen to, unless you are a "rip your shirt off, come at me bro" guy.

Comment

Changing her number would be tough because she is in the middle of applying and interviewing for teaching jobs and that number is the contact all of the schools have on file for her.
                        Man you're a sucker for falling for that one...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I will never understand why chicks think it's so hard to just change their number or block someone's number.

I've dealt with this a couple of times, and usually if they aren't willing to change their number or block the ex's, it's because he is and always will be a backup plan.

Comment

Tell her to stop sending texts back, even if they just say "leave me alone." If you do talk to him I wouldn't go about the dickhead way yet and just say she's over you, you should probably do the same. If he keeps on, get a little more assertive.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Man you're a sucker for falling for that one...
                              exactly

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                                Tell her to stop sending texts back, even if they just say "leave me alone." If you do talk to him I wouldn't go about the dickhead way yet and just say she's over you, you should probably do the same. If he keeps on, get a little more assertive.
                                She doesn't text back at all, he just keeps sending them.
                                An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
                                X