No announcement yet.

What to say to girlfriend's ex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, we've talked about it for a while and she's on the up and up about it.
    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
      I think I'm just going to tell him this is the nicest I'm ever going to be to him so listen up and go from there.
      yea, that will work.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Because shit like this never ends well. He's going to puff out his chest, and say something like "This is going to stop or else." The other guy is going to call his bluff, and shit goes south from there. Even more so if this is an ex husband rather than an ex boyfriend.

Let the woman handle it. It's that simple. Not once, has anything positive ever come from situations like this where the new guy feels the need to show the old guy who is boss.
        I agree, he really shouldn't jump in unless it gets physical. He can give suggestions on the side, but don't even talk to the guy.

You also better make DAMN sure she's not full of shit, and telling you one thing and him another. Women are evil, scandalous cunts. It's all about what makes them look good, and they will lie through their teeth to make themselves look good.

this can not be understated.

Comment

just change her number
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

You also better make DAMN sure she's not full of shit, and telling you one thing and him another. Women are evil, scandalous cunts. It's all about what makes them look good, and they will lie through their teeth to make themselves look good.
            Words of a wise man.... listen well....

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
              yea, that will work.
              Sarcasm?

-Victor Hugo

Comment

I had my current gf ex harass her.

I started off with telling her to handle it and his shit needed to stop or I was out the door.

I had my doubts on if she was being honest at first, but found her to be honest.

I got her phone and Facebook and pretended to be her and did my best of explaining that it was done and would be no more. I did this with my GF right beside me and agreeing with what I was saying. After that it was a done deal, haven't heard from the guy sense.

My GF was blunt and to the point, this fucktard thought he could talk in circles and play mind games, well fooled his ass!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Roy D Mercer

Comment

Yeah, have her change her number, its easy to send out a mass text to the people you want to have her new number, unless she owns her own business which I doubt. It would also appear to me that shes an attention whore since she has not done it already.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
                      Sarcasm?
                      extreme amounts of it.

you: "this is going to stop or else"
                      him: "GFY"

phone call ended.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                        Roy D Mercer
                        X2

Is chuck there???

Du ello???

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

yea, that will work.

That will blow up in his face is more like it.

I still talk to my ex daily. Granted, we have kids together, so its slightly different. She has started dating someone else. If I were to receive a call like that, from this new douchebag, he would likely find his teeth rearranged.

I'm pretty damn laid back. Yeah I talk shit, blah blah blah. 90% of it is all in good fun and I have a smile on my face. Those that hang out with me, know that. But don't come in from the outside and tell me how "things are going to be", and don't threaten me. You will wind up with more than you asked for.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Post his # here so that we can have something to do today. Also like everyone else said change her #.

Comment

extreme amounts of it.

you: "this is going to stop or else"
                              him: "GFY"

phone call ended.
                              I would definitely call that a success.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Because shit like this never ends well. He's going to puff out his chest, and say something like "This is going to stop or else." The other guy is going to call his bluff, and shit goes south from there. Even more so if this is an ex husband rather than an ex boyfriend.

Let the woman handle it. It's that simple. Not once, has anything positive ever come from situations like this where the new guy feels the need to show the old guy who is boss.

I'll second this. I dated a bitch up in Gainesville whose ex kept calling and texting. I got in his face one night when he came by her house and it didn't do anything but piss of the girl AND her ex.

I should have bailed on her then because, as it turned out, she never formally dumped him, was ambiguous about her new relationship with me, and hoped he would just go away. She did the same thing to me when she found someone else.

If she doesn't put a stop to it, I'd be really cautious about going forward with her.
                                Men have become the tools of their tools.
                                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X