What to say to girlfriend's ex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
    Instead nip her in the butt, take pic and send to ex, that should end it. Or piss him off, either way.
    Yeah send him a dick pic and see what he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
      Are you her ex?

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
        Are you her ex?
        Nope, I don't date gremlins.

Just kidding 0 GT 2 but a pic would help!

Comment

Nope, I don't date gremlins.

Just kidding 0 GT 2 but a pic would help!
          Still waiting on pics of your ex.

Comment

When my ex would ask for titty pics, I'd take pictures of my bull dog's, or Robert's chest, or some random fat dude who was willing to pull his shirt up and let me snap a pic of his moobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              Still waiting on pics of your ex.
              She's being a prude little shit lately. I think she's been getting some shitty dick or something. She's got a wedding to go to Saturday so Ill see if I can score some upskirt pics or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
                When my ex would ask for titty pics, I'd take pictures of my bull dog's, or Robert's chest, or some random fat dude who was willing to pull his shirt up and let me snap a pic of his moobs.
                Out of all the girls I get nudes from I've only had 2 that have done this, but I never dated them. Just... well... used them.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  I'm pretty damn laid back. Yeah I talk shit, blah blah blah. 90% of it is all in good fun and I have a smile on my face. Those that hang out with me, know that. But don't come in from the outside and tell me how "things are going to be", and don't threaten me. You will wind up with more than you asked for.
                  He is cool until you do one of 3 things:
                  1) Talk shit about his kids
                  2) Talk shit about his ex
                  3) Challenge him
                  4) Change his brand of tampon

After that, good luck.
                  Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Dump her...there's way too many girls in the world to even bother with. It's only been 3 months anyways...nothing lost here
                  After 3 months, Chili and I were already talking about moving in together.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  And also like Drew mentioned, if it was a face to face situation, and you step up, GUARANTEED it's only going to piss the chick off.
                  Not necessarily. If he really is a PITA and she is genuinely trying to get rid of his ass, she might actually be appreciative. I know I was. Been there done that.

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                  Look dude... just grab her phone take a pic of your dick and send it to him with the text "she's busy with this" he should get the point.
                  LMAO! Nice.
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    in the words of my favorite Dr..... now, if your bitch in my shit, it's your bitch you check nygga ...

trust him....he's a Dr.

god bless.
                    Truth.

Women are scandalous. Many of them really enjoy keeping the long in the tooth veteran in the bull pen warmed up while they're giving the rookie a few innings of game time. Or vice versa

Comment

Working...
                    X