No announcement yet.

Booker's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a baby recently so I haven't bought any good bourbon in months. Might have to treat myself for the holiday and get some Pappy Van Winkle and a cheap bottle to spike my eggnog with too.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
      This true barrel bourbon should be served neat for anyone interested in trying it out.
      A dash (srsly, just a couple drops) of good water will make it "bloom" and definitely change it for the better.

Comment

I tried it neat and with some water, i still prefer coke over both.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          A dash (srsly, just a couple drops) of good water will make it "bloom" and definitely change it for the better.
          I screwed up and put too much water the first night and didn't like it. Last night I just had it neat.

This stuff seriously cut down my beer consumption for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
            This stuff seriously cut down my beer consumption for the night.
            No doubt. My whiskey consumption def goes up in the winter. Believe it or not, there is not one bottle of scotch in the house... But my bourbon collection is growing. I think I have some Buffalo Trace, Baker's 107, Jeffersons, Makers 46, Bulleit and maybe some Woodford at the house and a bottle of Evan Williams single barrel at the g/f's place.

Oh and the quote of the week from her (she's not much of a beer drinker):
            "I would so rather kiss you with whiskey breath than beer breath." Score!
            Last edited by Strychnine; 12-01-2010, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I'm just getting in to this bourbon thing, but I can already tell I will have me a nice bar before too long.

I want a bunch of crystal decanters and whatnot to really show it off.

I absolutely love beer, but I've gained too much weight. I dig this bourbon stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X