Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    depends on the jurisdiction.

I just got a ticket in Hillsboro so I asked the county clerk when i called. She said, and I'm having her send it to me in writing, that I only need to go 90 days without getting another ticket in Hillsboro in order to complete the Deferred Adjudication.

Contact the court and ask what their policy is, how hard is that?
    Mine in Caddo Mills would have only been 30 days, but since I was just coming off of a ticket in Carrolton 6 mo before the judge increased the time to 6 mo.

Therefore, it varies by county/city, call the court as acks them instead of a bunch of keyboard clowns on here.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
      I used to date a bipolar girl and her disposition quickly differed.....
      that's no way to talk about Shelbi!

Comment

I have an answer for you but I feel rushed.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Jim Lollar..........nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            Is defensive driving off the table? James Mallory can probably help you if so. http://www.jamesmallory.com/

As long as it was FWPD it'll go through the Tarranty County court system. If it were one of the smaller departments, from a trooper or a constable it could go to a JP court. If so get a lawyer and appeal it to county, otherwise you might as well just pay the ticket.
            No, it will go through the City of Fort Worth Municipal court located at 1000 Throckmorton.

Comment

Originally posted by silverback View Post
              that's no way to talk about shelbi!
              hahahahahahahaha!!!
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                No, it will go through the City of Fort Worth Municipal court located at 1000 Throckmorton.
                Well crap, I guess you'd know better. Mallory always handled my stuff but I remember getting a ticket in Lake Worth and it went to a JP court, he appealed it to county I thought.

Glad I quit breaking the law so I don't have to deal with that crap any more!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  Yep!

Well crap, I guess you'd know better. Mallory always handled my stuff but I remember getting a ticket in Lake Worth and it went to a JP court, he appealed it to county I thought.

Glad I quit breaking the law so I don't have to deal with that crap any more!
                  Noted!
                  If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

I wasn't specifically thinking of her when I said it, but.......

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    that's no way to talk about Shelbi!

Comment

I wasn't specifically thinking of her when I said it, but.......
                      It just makes better drama this way

Comment

I try not to pick on soon-to-be-mothers.....

Comment

Comment

All I will say, is things should be interesting here in 7 months or so.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

LOL... I really don't know much about all that... just heard recently. And y'all think I don't keep up with what's goin' on anymore!

Comment

Is defensive driving off the table? James Mallory can probably help you if so. http://www.jamesmallory.com/

As long as it was FWPD it'll go through the Tarranty County court system. If it were one of the smaller departments, from a trooper or a constable it could go to a JP court. If so get a lawyer and appeal it to county, otherwise you might as well just pay the ticket.
                                Originally posted by jluv View Post
                                Call a traffic lawyer. Shorterned probation period, reduced fee (so even after adding the lawyer fee, you're still breaking even or saving money), and you can use this avenue multiple times per year, if needed. In most cases, they can keep you from having to show up at all, and in some cases, they can get the whole thing dismissed. There is no downside.
                                As Matt stated, FWPD tickets go thru municipal court.

If you send it to a ticket lawyer, don't just send it and forget it. We recently had a nice surprise for someone who did that. He had about 14 warrants from 3 different agencies. I remember he said at least 8 were sent to Mallory to handle.

So keep up with them or it might come back to haunt you. (He wasn't the first to have this happen either).
                                "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                                George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X