I hope California and NY didn't get this paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A+ View Post
    No, don't bring it. I'm tired of hearing people not from Texas, living hear and talkin about how where they're from is way better then where they are now.
    +11111111111111111111

You don't like it, then take your yankee/mexican ass back to whatever shithole you came from.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyMCev View Post
      any thread relevance here?
      Yea "nfl is back"

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffneck1320 View Post
        No, don't come to Texas... I see the drilling rig and pump jack in the photo.
        I am a driller on a rig and it is hard enough to find good help...people that will work, show up on time,pass piss tests, etc...(You wouldn't believe the freakin mouth breathers I have dealt with in the last year.)

The last thing i want is some fucking tree hugger thinking he can be a roughneck and then quitting when he finds out we don"t take hour long lunch breaks
        holy shit. the .gif in your sig has me fucking rolling.
        Originally posted by 56482
        only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
          I am from Northern Cali near the ocean and while it is beautiful there and the weather is awesome, I prefer to live here where I can afford a house and nice things, pursue my interests in cars and guns, and not have to smell patchouli on some fucking tree hugging hippie that won't take a shower.
          +1 to the fucking tee!

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
            Yea "nfl is back"
            oh, ok. yeah, cause that is what the thread is about. my bad...

Comment

Working...
            X