Clear All

• I hope California and NY didn't get this paper

Don't let them know the NFL Is back
    .....bro....

Texas we are our little country bring it

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
      Texas we are our little country bring it
      No, don't bring it. I'm tired of hearing people not from Texas, living hear and talkin about how where they're from is way better then where they are now.
      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        No, don't bring it. I'm tired of hearing people not from Texas, living hear and talkin about how where they're from is way better then where they are now.
        No shit - especially when it's not in english....lol

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          I see what u did thur...

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            lol, beat me to it

Comment

I'm ready to be the fuck up out of this yankee state. In a week, I should be on the road, almost to Memphis, if not through it, and into Arkansas.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

LA is getting a team

Comment

I don't want their liberal views they bring with them. Look what happened to Austin and it's Tech boom. Silicon Valley immigrants...
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Better for Texas to have jobs here that we can have than trying to go to a diff state and work from a different state that I nor someone would hare to be in, move the family and such.....

That is what I meant by "bring it"

Several of my neighbors in my neighborhood, say they like Texas better in many ways,

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                      LA is getting a team
                      any thread relevance here?

Comment

Don't let them know the NFL Is back
                        No, don't come to Texas... I see the drilling rig and pump jack in the photo.
                        I am a driller on a rig and it is hard enough to find good help...people that will work, show up on time,pass piss tests, etc...(You wouldn't believe the freakin mouth breathers I have dealt with in the last year.)

The last thing i want is some fucking tree hugger thinking he can be a roughneck and then quitting when he finds out we don"t take hour long lunch breaks

Comment

Home pride is expected to an extent. I hate Texas cities, like any other. The rural/country areas, the people are generally the same.

One thing I noticed. If you look at pictures of people from a 100 or so years ago...

Looking at pictures of people from Texas, they are usually smiling or at least giving a smirk.

Looking at picture of people from where I'm from that long ago, they are all miserable.

Anyway, state pride is fine. Texas has a lot going for it, but so do a lot of other states in their own ways.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I think I'll take running behind on getting to jobs over hiring someone from out of state that knows 0 about the oilfield. If we could hire decent people that knew wtf is going on our company could probably pick up enough business to damn near double in size. The oilfield is feast or famine so I guess we will enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

Other than the heat in the summer I don't really hear people complaining about Texas. Only a handful of the 200 folks that work in my office are Texans because our company relocated. I am from Northern Cali near the ocean and while it is beautiful there and the weather is awesome, I prefer to live here where I can afford a house and nice things, pursue my interests in cars and guns, and not have to smell patchouli on some fucking tree hugging hippie that won't take a shower.
                              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                              X