Looking for a Wii? Found one for $119.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
    360 and ps3 do a better job of netflix IMO.
    We do Netflix with the PS3. I actually want to buy a new one. We have the first gen and it is loud as fuck when the fan kicks on.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      We do Netflix with the PS3. I actually want to buy a new one. We have the first gen and it is loud as fuck when the fan kicks on.
      No shit! I passed out on my friend's couch and thought I was at work in the server room when it woke me up.

Comment

Nintendo is also launching a successor to the Wii next year so they just want to unload the old ones.
        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          No shit! I passed out on my friend's couch and thought I was at work in the server room when it woke me up.
          LMAO! I could see that. It's hella-loud.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            We only had our Wii for about 6 months before selling it. Maybe less.
            LOL...I am in the process of REselling it. I am throwing it on eBay tonight or tomorrow.
            GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
              LOL...I am in the process of REselling it. I am throwing it on eBay tonight or tomorrow.
              Haha, that's right-you bought it. It just didn't capture any interest in this house.
              Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Haha, that's right-you bought it. It just didn't capture any interest in this house.
                It's done well for us, but with a 360 and a PS3 now... just don't need it. It is being sold as a super bundle with a shit-ton of stuff.
                GIFSoup

Comment

It's done well for us, but with a 360 and a PS3 now... just don't need it. It is being sold as a super bundle with a shit-ton of stuff.
                  Cool. Glad you guys got some use out of it. Btw-BOTH R4 cards are on the fritz.
                  Token Split Tail

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    Cool. Glad you guys got some use out of it. Btw-BOTH R4 cards are on the fritz.
                    I DEE TEN Tee error probably...

I might be getting rid of my boys that they never use anymore...if so, you can have first dibs, they have never once fritzed out... they have been using them for 2+ years..
                    GIFSoup

Comment

I DEE TEN Tee error probably...

I might be getting rid of my boys that they never use anymore...if so, you can have first dibs, they have never once fritzed out... they have been using them for 2+ years..
                      Let me know or send me a link for another one. I need to get that shit taken care of.
                      Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                      X