galveston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• galveston

Going to Galveston this weekend (cruise) gotta day or 2 to kill is the fishing pier open and where do you all eat. We always eat at Fishermans wharf and last time it sucked, any suggestions?

Ill be there this weekend as well with my gf.

Comment

We used to eat at Willie G's. My parents loved their fresh snapper. I'm not sure if its still there since Ike though.

Comment

Ahhh nothing like fresh "Snapper"

Comment

Yep I will be there also we go every year. The Spot for killer burgers, Tortugas for mexican food, Mediterranean Chef for Greek,and Marios Seawall for itallian. We only go to eat, drink, and lay on the beach.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

'
            Originally posted by Ted View Post
            We used to eat at Willie G's. My parents loved their fresh snapper. I'm not sure if its still there since Ike though.
            99% dure theyre still there... i like "fish tales" on seawall blvd
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

One of y'all please take pics of what used to be the Flagship. I'm curious as to what kind of progress they are making on that amusement park type thing they were talking about if its still happening. I havent been able to find anything online lately.

Comment

Guidos......The only place to go for seafood

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                  One of y'all please take pics of what used to be the Flagship. I'm curious as to what kind of progress they are making on that amusement park type thing they were talking about if its still happening. I havent been able to find anything online lately.
                  Looks like a big flat slab of concrete no building left. LOL
                  Last edited by kingjason; 07-27-2011, 06:32 PM. Reason: pic
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    Looks like a big flat slab of concrete no building left. LOL
                    Yep, just a big slab of concrete now... the eyesore is gone.

We weren't impressed with Fishtales down there, but we liked Willie G's (still there BTW) and all the locals still say Guidos is the shit.....

Comment

Eat at shrimp n stuff. It's the local favorite for a reason.

Sent from my DROID3
                      Slow moving projects
                      1964 C10 350/700r4
                      1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                        Eat at shrimp n stuff. It's the local favorite for a reason.

Sent from my DROID3
                        Shrimp and Stuff rocks... Smurfette has the T-Shirt....

Comment

Had Russo brick oven pizza and it was fair. Huge slices of pizza though.
                          Last edited by kingjason; 07-27-2011, 06:28 PM.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            Had Russo brick oven pizza and it was fair. Huge slices of pizza though.
                            Is that the place in the highrise on Seawall?

Comment

Yeah says New York pizza on the sign. The chocolate cake was great though. Don't get me wrong it was good pizza. I think the Tuscan Slice in Waxahachie has ruined me on most others. LOL. We just figured we would try something new.

Heh at the garlic knot looking kinda dirty. I showed the pic to my wife and she laughed without me saying a word.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X