X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLLPPPP.. im stuck!

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15128
    THE BAD HOMBRE

my POS ford wont start.. anyone that can help a hard working young man at least get HOME?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Where you located?
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

the truck is in carrolton 635/luna
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I take it you made it home?? I don't have a truck to help ya tow it but I couldve jumped it or given ya a ride home.
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

If you need someone to come pick you up and get shit or take you home pm me your number. I WAS going to go see Cowboys and Aliens tonight but TannerM pussied out and I'm not in the mood to sit through a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
              If you need someone to come pick you up and get shit or take you home pm me your number. I WAS going to go see Cowboys and Aliens tonight but TannerM pussied out and I'm not in the mood to sit through a movie.
              Considering it isn't being released until July 28th, maybe he was doing you a favor?

Comment

no i got a ride.. gonna call triple A in the morning i guess and have it towed to the dealer.. ive been reading some articles that my second key may disarm the PATS system, cause i think thats whats stopping it from starting.. everything works but it feels like theres a kill switch when i put the ignition to RUN
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Considering it isn't being released until July 28th, maybe he was doing you a favor?
                  Moms a movie critic, so I typically see everything before it comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                    Moms a movie critic, so I typically see everything before it comes out.
                    Make sure to give us one of your fabulous reviews in the tv/movie forum.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      Make sure to give us one of your fabulous reviews in the tv/movie forum.
                      Not for this movie, decided not to drive out to Northpark to see it.

And NayNay glad you were able to figure it out.

Comment

have you tried a 2nd key?

*edit, just noticed you are going to try that. Fool, my place is at 635/190, you should have called or texted.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          no i got a ride.. gonna call triple A in the morning i guess and have it towed to the dealer.. ive been reading some articles that my second key may disarm the PATS system, cause i think thats whats stopping it from starting.. everything works but it feels like theres a kill switch when i put the ignition to RUN
                          That happened to my son in laws Mustang.
                          He just found the old key and the car started up.

I have time, so if you need a ride tomorrow, shoot me a pm.

David

Comment

This happened on my 2000 Mustang. Left me stranded as well. Tried both keys with no luck. The problem was the PATS transceiver in the column went out and wouldn't acknowledge the key. I didn't want to put any money in fixing it, so I just had SCT email me a new tune file with PATS disabled. Fortunately, it worked like a charm. A free email tune was a preferably to fixing that PATS garbage. BTW...when I scanned for trouble codes it was a P1260 What it does is it choke your fuel supply. If you stick a fuel pressure gauge on the Schrader valve when this happens, you'll see about 15psi when you try turning it over. At least that's what it did on my Mustang.

The bad part about PATS is that can be the key, transceiver, bus link to instrument cluster, or PCM diode. I hope you get lucky and your 2nd key works.

Comment

update..

second key did not work.. truck got towed to five star ford in carrolton.. i feel like i'm getting dicked down but im kind of between a rock and a hard place. service adviser says the they "disabled" the alarm, then tried to jump it but the battery and alternator are KAPUT. called back with a quote of $860 to fix it. i said i'd call him back.

called back to ask if he got my note that i left ON THE DASH about needing to get the truck inspected, cigarette lighter working and a rear tail lamp (not a bulb issue) fixed. his first response was "oh i saw that piece of paper with my name on it but i just threw it away (?). Look, chief, how much are you trying to spend?"

i hate new cars
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X