No announcement yet.

5 years ago today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's for dinner tonight in the dfac @ Bagram?
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
      What's for dinner tonight in the dfac @ Bagram?
      I have not eaten in the DFAC in months. I eat everything out of the PX or care packages. Lost about 20 pounds since the AR15 build party back in Jan. The DFAC was killing me slowly.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        I have not eaten in the DFAC in months. I eat everything out of the PX or care packages. Lost about 20 pounds since the AR15 build party back in Jan. The DFAC was killing me slowly.
        I lost 19lbs in 3 months by staying away from all the crap in the chow hall. 90% of what I eat was fom the salab bar and I would never eat midnight chow which was my dinner. I would have a protein shake or beef jerky and nuts. Praline ice cream was my weakness though.
        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
          jerky and nuts.
          This is all I got out of this post. Sorry.

Oh, and Happy Birthday.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
            This is all I got out of this post. Sorry.

Oh, and Happy Birthday.
            Women.

LOL

David

Comment

20 years ago this past April I was in the sand in Desert Storm. I can't believe we've had people on the ground there that long.

Comment

Thank u for all that u have done. And that goes out to any vets we have on here. Thank u for keeping us safe
                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                X