Classical Gas Motors in Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classical Gas Motors in Arlington

Has anyone ever dealt with this place in Arlington. They have a car I'm interested in, and was wondering if anyone one knew anything good or bad about them.

From what I've seen, they usually do a mild resto mod restoration then double or triple what any reasonable person would pay for the car with their asking price. Seems like a goldchainer shop that builds cars soley so they can brag about thier inflated value. Just my opinion, didn't click the link on my phone.

Comment

as much as i despise that business cris is actually a pretty cool guy and i don't see him doing anything shady on purpose.... most of that stuff is on consignment
      pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

The prices on that site , holy fuck !

Comment

I know this car very well. Step dad use to race it in the Pro Street class.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
            The prices on that site , holy fuck !
            yea i was just thinking the same thing. 21K for a 95 ranger. yea i dont think so.

Comment

Some of the prices are pretty ridiculous, I was looking at the blue 69 camaro.

Comment

Chris sold my buddy's 57 quick. Used him to sell my inlaw's 56. Most of the prices are set by the owners. Make him an offer and he will take it to them. He was straight forward in my dealings with him.

Comment

Working...
                X