Vehicle Invoice Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle Invoice Prices

What is the best online resource to look up vehicle invoice prices. I've looked at Edmunds and I'm not sure if I am looking at the right location. This is on a 2011 Silverado 5.3 Crew Cab

Thanks
    Blake

I don't know if it's the best site, but I like fucking around on truecar.com. They have dealer invoice info.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Blake, I just spent about 1-2 months shopping for a Sierra before I finally pulled the trigger. Sticker on mine was $35,800 and I got them down to $27,850 before TTL, which ended up being $29,900 out the door. I believe invoice on mine was ~$32k, before rebates and such. This was on a Texas Edition crew cab with the only options being bucket seats and power sliding rear window. Let me know if you have any specific questions as I've done 600-900 hours of research on this shit.

Comment

Danny, Did you end up trading the IS? Where did u find the invoices at?

Blake

Comment

call this guy and have him fax you the invoice on something that matches your specs...just tell him that brad in dallas told you to call:

rox covert
          800-937-7076

Comment

Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
            Blake, I just spent about 1-2 months shopping for a Sierra before I finally pulled the trigger. Sticker on mine was $35,800 and I got them down to $27,850 before TTL, which ended up being $29,900 out the door. I believe invoice on mine was ~$32k, before rebates and such. This was on a Texas Edition crew cab with the only options being bucket seats and power sliding rear window. Let me know if you have any specific questions as I've done 600-900 hours of research on this shit.
            Must be about right. I just went with a buddy of mine to buy a GMC CC Texas edition loaded out. Sticker was 35,800 they had it advertised on the internet. They acted like they were insulted he wanted to negotiate on their low price of 28,600. I got him 3k more for his trade so pretty much he paid around 27500 for it. I told him we were not done till I said get your keys at least once. I was texting my wife the whole time telling her how this probably looked to the dealer, she double dog dared me to fake kiss my friend when we made the deal. LOL. My friend knows zero about cars.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
            X