Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, I was checking out this dating site....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I was checking out this dating site....

There was a mid 40's woman on there that was pretty hot. Then I got to reading her profile and this is what it said.

"am a respectful and honest woman. I like to take care my self, I go to the gym I like to keep myself healty and in a good shape.I'm very persistent on my goals. I like to cook, reed books keep my self well motivated and I am looking for sincer and respectful man who will like to share his life and want to enjoying life together.Life is beautiful when you have somebody to share with and who will give you sincer love and will respect you.I don't like to lie and I look for the same.I hate false people be sincer and honest and you will win my heart"

Said she had some college..........

maybe she meant she had done a collage???

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

As a recent college attendee it doesn't surprise me at ALL. You should see some of the shit that is passed off as writing. It's deplorable.

Comment

Maybe she was drugged/drunk when posting that. SCORE!!!

Comment

College? How did she make it out of grade school?

Comment

Smacks of Russian bride talk. I would with a bunch of old USSR fucks and they all write like that also.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              maybe she meant she had done a collage???

god bless.
              lolz.

Originally posted by talisman
              As a recent college attendee it doesn't surprise me at ALL. You should see some of the shit that is passed off as writing. It's deplorable.
              there are a few people in my junior and senior level classes who i can't help but wince at they way they talk and present ideas in class. (my language and shit on here may not be perfect, but it's just an internet forum. so i don't put as much effort into it.)
              Originally posted by 56482
              only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                Smacks of Russian bride talk. I would with a bunch of old USSR fucks and they all write like that also.
                Irony

Comment

You should see the requirements for admission to some "colleges".
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    You should see the requirements for admission to some "colleges".
                    I heard they let almost anyone into that McCombs nonsense!
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

G'Day Mate

Comment

I can't read that tiny ass bullshit.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Pics???

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            I can't read that tiny ass bullshit.
                            Nothing to read, just an ironic take on your post regarding anyone being able to get in.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                              Irony
                              LOL yep, "I WORK". Doing too many things at once is to blame.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X