Airport delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport delays

Aren't they just great? 6 o'clock flight went from 10 minutes late to 15min to 3hours. And whats with dfw not having free wifi?
    .....bro....

my last flight from DCA to DFW was delayed because the head flight attendent overslept...

Comment

That's fucking amazing! So does dfw really not have wifi? When I get on the Internet it asks me to logg onto tmobile but it's $8 for a pass. I guess I can Wait 3 more hours for internets
      .....bro....

Comment

That's why you WiFi tether

Sent from my iPhone killer!
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
          That's why you WiFi tether

Sent from my iPhone killer!
          I thought about it once but I don't wanna pay for something I might only use once
          .....bro....

Comment

Flying Aeromexico?

Comment

I've always had to pay or wifi...rarely does anyone have free wifi unless it's a restaurant or something.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                I thought about it once but I don't wanna pay for something I might only use once
                I think he means tether to your cell...does that cost extra?

Comment

Damn, you would think there was a fucking snow storm out...
                  .....bro....

Comment

Admirals Club FTW

Comment

I bring DVDs...
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

As someone who has a fear if flying...I'm always happy if a flight is delayed to ensure the passengers safety.

Comment

I was flying back from visiting family and my flight was through Detroit, to Atlanta, and into Dallas a few years ago. Our plane got struck by lightning landing in Atlanta and they had a huge thunderstorm going there. My flight was supposed to leave Atlanta at 5:00 in the afternoon but was delayed till 2:30 in the morning before we could leave to come in to DFW. It sucked big donkey balls. People were sleeping all over the damn place at that airport, I can only imagine what people went through when trying to fly on 9-11. Finally got home at 4:30 or so and had to be to work at 7:00, lol it was a fun day!
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I was gonna DL some to my iPhone but I figured I could just stream netflix. Fuck it. I just flew I'm from ATL and boy are my arms tired
                            .....bro....

Comment

1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
                              - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
                              - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Working...
                              X