Looking for a donor Fox Body....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a donor Fox Body....

A coupe would be my first choice, but tell me what you got....

Must have a clear Texas Title....and good front body panels
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

There are a bunch in the classifieds.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Wrong forum asshole

Comment

Oh well...

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
        Wrong forum asshole
        After I drive home tomorrow, in my nice cold air conditioned vehicle, I'll put it in the correct forum....
        sigpic
        "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
        through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
        We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
        my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Originally posted by prostock1 View Post
          After I drive home tomorrow, in my nice cold air conditioned vehicle, I'll put it in the correct forum....
          Well fucking played, Sir.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

I actually saw a coupe, like a 85 or 86 roller on CL the other day for I think $500. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Here it is, but the thing is gutted to no end.

1985 Mustang Coupe - $500 (Fort Worth)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 85'' coupe that I was going to use for a race car but right now I just don't have the time or the money to continue. The car is completely gutted and the original dash was removed, I do however have a black and gray dash from a arrow nose style foxbody with the center console. The car is a roller and the engine bay has been painted with rustoleum black, it also has manual brakes and the line lock valve already installed, it has a 8.8 w/ 3:55 gears and a driveshaft safety loop and the torque boxs are already welded up. I replaced the quarter windows with plexi glass to reduce weight and also cut out the spare tire well to reduce more weight, the only problem is that I never covered the hole where the spare tire went. The body does have some damage on the driver side rear quarter panel from the previous owner and I have a replacement panel for it already. Other than that the car is good shape and will be super light. I have all the plastic interior paneling for it. I do have a clear blue texas title in hand so if your interested you can call or text me at 817-714-3555. The price is fair and firm!!
            2 Chronicles 7:14
            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by prostock1 View Post
              Ha that's actually pretty funny. Was kidding I don't work for the innernet police. Since u brought it up, I was able to get a new ac clutch on

Comment

Working...
              X