i guess im another number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Notorious for laying off half their staff regardless of sales or profits just because they decide to. I see it constantly. Someone leaves my company because the grass is greener, 3 months later they are asking for their job back.
    I never realized you were Irish.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      He's a Viking.

Comment

Notorious for laying off half their staff regardless of sales or profits just because they decide to. I see it constantly. Someone leaves my company because the grass is greener, 3 months later they are asking for their job back.
        Not a chance in hell!!!

Comment

Mostly Norwegian and Irish, actually, but I get it.

Comment

G'Day Mate

Comment

O-O-O...O RLY? lulz
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                O-O-O...O RLY? lulz
                I lol'ed

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
                  add another notch to the unemployment side. my employer laid me off today. they said im eligible for re-hire. they also said that business is too slow to have 3 people in the parts department, so me and another guy were laid off. i sure hope i find something soon. i busted my ass making phone calls to get more wholesale in there and i guess they wanted results over night. i have nothing bad to say about the place, i do understand the situation. just sucks it happened to me.
                  Are you willing to work the docs at Con-Way Freight?

I had lunch with some friends today and one of the girls there said they are desperate for people to work the dock and drive. She said dock workers start at $18.49/hour and drivers start at $19.03/hour. Give me a sec and ill upload a pic of the hiring manager's business card. This lady is out of the Garland location, but the Dallas location is desperate for people too. You will be working 50 hours week FYI she said too.

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
                    add another notch to the unemployment side. my employer laid me off today. they said im eligible for re-hire. they also said that business is too slow to have 3 people in the parts department, so me and another guy were laid off. i sure hope i find something soon. i busted my ass making phone calls to get more wholesale in there and i guess they wanted results over night. i have nothing bad to say about the place, i do understand the situation. just sucks it happened to me.
                    where do you live?

Comment

The exact same thing happened to me except mine was in dealership service. I was an advisor and was told that business was too slow and they didn't need 2 advisors and downsized to 1 advisor. I have been looking since March.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post

I had lunch with some friends today and one of the girls there said they are desperate for people to work the dock and drive. She said dock workers start at $18.49/hour and drivers start at $19.03/hour. Give me a sec and ill upload a pic of the hiring manager's business card. This lady is out of the Garland location, but the Dallas location is desperate for people too. You will be working 50 hours week FYI she said too.
                        What is required to be a driver? CDL im sure, any endorsements?
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

I'm sure they'd like if you had your CDL but I think they have a training course that you can do to get your Class A CDL.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post

Comment

I think she said just a CDL, she didnt mention endorsements

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                                I lol'ed
                                Me too...literally.

Comment

Working...
                                X