Need advice on making an offer to buy a business~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    She has been since 01, but currently inactive on the license and staying home with the babies so I can make it rain, yo.

She got her Business Administration specializing in Real Estate from UNT, then worked for Coldwell for a while. When I get back (if I don't land the Guam project), she might get back in it and eventually work towards her broker's license.

I'm good either way. I'll let her decide what she wants to do. Right now, she loves being home with the babies. I might just pull a JKD Steve and switch with her. LOL
    She should get into commercial leasing where the pretty girls make shitloads of money.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      She should get into commercial leasing where the pretty girls make shitloads of money, and sit on Uncle Al's lap for 'pony rides' while he stuffs pennies in her g string.
      Ahem.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

LMAO!

Gotta "spot" for her, Alan?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          She should get into commercial leasing where the pretty girls make shitloads of money.
          i know that's right! there's a lot of money in commercial leasing, and being a hot chick definitely doesn't hurt!

Comment

Aw shit... she needs to be hot?!

Comment

shot... He said shot....

Comment

Oh, after our CTSV discussion, that'll be no problem. She's out-jewwing me lately.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Rhonda, was this previously a restaurant? I assume the only business you'd be looking to buy is to expand Sweet Accessories.

If so, I can tell you how Travis Mitchell Auction operates when they go in and buy things.
                  It is!

I need a store front and this just kind of fell in my lap.

I’m too slow for the fast cars and too fast for the slow cars.

Comment

Originally posted by halo/horns View Post
                    It is!

I need a store front and this just kind of fell in my lap.
                    TMA offers $.10 on the dollar for used equipment, regardless of condition. A month old, 20 yrs old, 50 yrs old and not working, doesn't matter. Ten cents on the dollar. Period. No negotiation. Of course, that only applies to the building contents. Hopefully someone else can help you with the building portion of it.

Comment

As we call it in the business "Industrial hot". Meaning the standards of our tenants are quite low as to what "hot" consists of. Any girl that leases space that isn't a complete troll tends to do very well, especially if they are blonde and have decent terts. We had one that worked for us a while back as a leasing agent, she moved out of state for a few years but came back, we brought her in house to work for us on the management side and gave her $85K, starts next week. Obviously our hard dick tenants liked her. And NO we aren't hiring.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X