Any Dodge Salesman here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Dodge Salesman here?

Or do you know someone that's a salesman at a Dodge Dealership? I am ready to bite the bullet on a 2011 SRT8 Challenger.

Thanks in advance
    2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

Andre, let me contact my sister and see who she can recommend. She's in finance for Chrysler and knows several good people.

David

Comment

You'd be better off buying a GT500 for around the same money...

For about 15-20K less you can get a Camaro or Mustang GT and be faster...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

PM sent.

David

Comment

I've been wanting one for months now. I can't understand how asking prices for used 2009 and 2010 Challengers with ~20-25k mileage are MORE than you can buy a new one for.

There is a 1100-mile Plum Crazy 2010 SRT8 at Huffines Plano... $39,995. I can get a 2012 SRT8 for $38k easily, possibly as low as $36.5 if they're trying to move it.

There is a 23k 2010 Plum Crazy Heritage Edition R/T at Don Davis... $34,995. There are unsold new 2010 HE R/Ts at Allen Samuels for $31k and $33k, but they're pink lol.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
            Or do you know someone that's a salesman at a Dodge Dealership? I am ready to bite the bullet on a 2011 SRT8 Challenger.

Thanks in advance
            I'll sell you my Magnum SRT8 much cheaper than that new Challenger. (Yes, it's seriously going to be for sale soon.)

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              There is a 23k 2010 Plum Crazy Heritage Edition R/T at Don Davis... $34,995. .
              I know a GREAT salesman that works at Don Davis Nissan and I think he can sell at any Don Davis dealership. I emailed him to make sure and if he says yes I will give the OP his name/number. Great guy to deal with.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Thanks in advance
                Let me contact a buddy of mine. He's a board member but I doubt he's been on lately.

Comment

Call Jeff Armstrong. He is a sales man for Don Davis.
                  317 370 2110

Tell him Joey sent you. I already spoke to him about what you wanted.
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                    I know a GREAT salesman that works at Don Davis Nissan and I think he can sell at any Don Davis dealership. I emailed him to make sure and if he says yes I will give the OP his name/number. Great guy to deal with.
                    Now hang on just a damned minute... lol. I want that car, but I think the price should be around $29k.

I've just about given up on the Challengers... they are wildly overpriced and even the 6.1 SRT8s are SLOW.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      Now hang on just a damned minute... lol. I want that car, but I think the price should be around $29k.

I've just about given up on the Challengers... they are wildly overpriced and even the 6.1 SRT8s are SLOW.
                      Give him a call.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                        Let me contact a buddy of mine. He's a board member but I doubt he's been on lately.

I sell Dodges at Allen Samuel's off N Loop 820. We have quite a few 392s that just came in.

8172051700 - Pierc
                        17' Coyote | MGW | BMR | STEEDA | STAINLESS WORKS | E85 TUNED |

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.281ci View Post
                          I sell Dodges at Allen Samuel's off N Loop 820. We have quite a few 392s that just came in.

8172051700 - Pierc
                          Took you long enough. :-)

Comment

I was on my way to work when you told me lol
                            17' Coyote | MGW | BMR | STEEDA | STAINLESS WORKS | E85 TUNED |

Comment

Thanks in advance
                              helluva car man, im jealous. post up pics when you get it.

FYI as I am looking for a deal on a 2011 Ram 3500 HO Dave Smith out of Idaho is lowest by far, no one can touch his prices. You might contact them.

Comment

Working...
                              X