Any Dodge Salesman here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
    To bad they don't have a referral program lol.
    no doubt! i've probably sent 20 people to them. i ran across another credit union...i think it was a navy one, but they were 1.99!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
      Hey bud, im in a Mopar car club and we just had a pretty big show at Allen Samuel's in HEB area.... they actually sponsor my car club and we get some kind of discount there if youre interested. I havent looked at how big cause i have no interest in selling/trading in my charger anytime ever.....lol
      How'd you like the hamburgers we were serving for you guys? Great turn out by the way.
      17' Coyote | MGW | BMR | STEEDA | STAINLESS WORKS | E85 TUNED |

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
        You'd be better off buying a GT500 for around the same money...

For about 15-20K less you can get a Camaro or Mustang GT and be faster...
        If he is looking for a Challenger how would he be better off?

Comment

Wait until the 2012 Challengers come out. Suppossedly there will be many changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
            If he is looking for a Challenger how would he be better off?

This is a Mustang board. Not a Challenger board. So he can take his ass to the Challenger board, since he doesn't have a Mustang. :retardedmouthbreather:
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              This is a Mustang board. Not a Challenger board. So he can take his ass to the Challenger board, since he doesn't have a Mustang. :retardedmouthbreather:
              Did he sell his Cobra?

I personally will never buy another SRT product again. Not that it's a bad car because it is a good car, just very, very expensive to own and maintain. Parts are ridiculously priced and NEVER in stock and very few dealerships have people familiar with the SRT's. When I took mine into the dealership, people were walking around it and checking it out because they so rarely see SRT8 Magnums. The porter looked WAY too willing to take the car for a spin. Eeek!

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                Wait until the 2012 Challengers come out. Suppossedly there will be many changes.
                Why wait? There are a bunch of em already on dealer lots.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.281ci View Post
                  How'd you like the hamburgers we were serving for you guys? Great turn out by the way.

they werent too shabby..... cant beat free fresh grilled burgers...... yeah the turnout was pretty good... especially for the friggin heat that was going on that day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    Did he sell his Cobra?

Did you miss the :retardedmouthbreather:? I was hoping it would pull up a smiley, but it didn't.

I'm poking fun at all the morons on here, that think if you don't own a Mustang, your point is irrelevant, and that you shouldn't be on here.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Did you miss the :retardedmouthbreather:? I was hoping it would pull up a smiley, but it didn't.

I'm poking fun at all the morons on here, that think if you don't own a Mustang, your point is irrelevant, and that you shouldn't be on here.
                      I knew you were poking fun, but wasn't sure on the whole story since he's looking for another car. I've learned not to assume too much on this board now and it's better to just ask if I don't know. lol.

Comment

Any dodge salesman on the board at the moment?

Comment

Working...
                        X