Car Tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    Wtf does that have to do with it???????????
    That was something that was discussed a few years ago on the old board. Whether or not you should tint windows on a classic car. Someone said that, if it has chrome trim around the windows (like many old cars do) then you should not tint them.

KingJason mentioned tinting his Galaxy, which is why I brought it up. It was a joke, hence the smiley.

Comment

That was Danny/46tbird that said that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        That was something that was discussed a few years ago on the old board. Whether or not you should tint windows on a classic car. Someone said that, if it has chrome trim around the windows (like many old cars do) then you should not tint them.

KingJason mentioned tinting his Galaxy, which is why I brought it up. It was a joke, hence the smiley.
        I thought it might be something like that but I also thought maybe there was a logical reason and I felt dumb for not knowing it, lol.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
          That was Danny/46tbird that said that.
          I remembered him being in the thread but couldn't remember who actually said it. Thanks!

Comment

What if I had the Chrome pulled off at the time they were tinted? Besides muscle cars(sorta) look good with tint.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I think he was against tint in general. I'll take the heat and UV blocking tint over plain glass any day. Plus, the tint does not have to be dark to be effective.

Comment

Working...
              X