Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's too hot to wear my favorite summer dress...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's too hot to wear my favorite summer dress...

High today 105°+? Fuck that shit, this is Texas not Arizona.

Rolling blackouts here we come

Comment

I am already sick of it!

Comment

I hate this shit with a passion, bring on the snow/ice!

Comment

when you hit 135* + then you can start complaining.....

fuck i love 105* thats the evening temp.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
            I hate this shit with a passion, bring on the snow/ice!
            X2

I am visiting my parents in Michigan in late September, I plan to scout out the jobs and housing up there. I can't take another year of this next year.
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
              when you hit 135* + then you can start complaining.....

fuck i love 105* thats the evening temp.
              That's no lie. I take showers with "cold" water and still end up scalding myself.

I've since turned off my water heater and leave my A/C on full blast. My "hot" water cools the shower enough to be tolerable.

Comment

Nice title edit mods....

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  Nice title edit mods....
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Last August I made a promise to my self that I wouldn't spend another summer in Texas. It is unenjoyable, hell, it's difficult to maintain an active outdoor lifestyle because of the heat.

Comment

I luv this fucking weather. Last winter can kiss my ass I hate the fucking cold.

If it gets 105 so be it. Better than it being 18 or so outside

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Rolling blackouts here we come
                        Better than rolling brown outs I hear!!!
                        Originally posted by Vertnut
                        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Last August I made a promise to my self that I wouldn't spend another summer in Texas. It is unenjoyable, hell, it's difficult to maintain an active outdoor lifestyle because of the heat.
                          I manage to stay very active outside no matter what the weather is like; of course I don't have a choice in the matter since my business keeps me outdoors. If you are not over weight and if you keep ahead of the dehydration curve you can get used to it in a very short amount of time.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                            I manage to stay very active outside no matter what the weather is like; of course I don't have a choice in the matter since my business keeps me outdoors. If you are not over weight and if you keep ahead of the dehydration curve you can get used to it in a very short amount of time.
                            Half of this board is made up of fat ass drunks. Looks like we're screwed.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                              I luv this fucking weather. Last winter can kiss my ass I hate the fucking cold.

If it gets 105 so be it. Better than it being 18 or so outside
                              Motherfuking W3RD !!!

Pussies, the lot of ya !! I played golf yesterday. I will say though that, i've cut the dirtbike riding down to wed night pratice only for now. I've only been to the drag strip twice this year, but that's not soley because of the heat.

I'll take three mild seasons and a Texas summer everytime ! although we did get horse-fucked this last winter.
                              Vortex rear stand $75
                              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                              11 4 door
                              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                              X