Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's too hot to wear my favorite summer dress...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer cold over hot. I guess we're going to be setting some new records this year?

Comment

I'm a fan of the warm/hot weather. I absolutely cannot stand cold weather. I turn into a big puss when it gets in the low 40's and below; I just can't handle it.

At home, now my AC stays at around 81 or so, but in the winter my heater stays in the 70 range.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

81* here right now.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          I manage to stay very active outside no matter what the weather is like; of course I don't have a choice in the matter since my business keeps me outdoors. If you are not over weight and if you keep ahead of the dehydration curve you can get used to it in a very short amount of time.
          I did my best when I was there, but hated it. It gets warm in Denver, but you are still able to comfortably function outdoors, and unlike Texas, taking refuge in the shade is comfortable because the dry air doesn't hold heat everywhere like it does in the south.

Comment

Just dont wear the dress at all. Im sure you will stay cool
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
              I'm a fan of the warm/hot weather. I absolutely cannot stand cold weather. I turn into a big puss when it gets in the low 60's and below; I just can't handle it.
              Fixed. It was low 60's that night me, you, and stephen were at Hooters after Bullet Trap.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                The answer to cold weather is more clothes. When you're bare ass nekid, under a tree and drinking some cold ice tea and still burning up what do you do?
                Pour the iced tea onto your crotch.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                  Looks like it's just the fat fucks that are screwed. I'm a skinny drunk and I love the heat.
                  I'm a medium sized drunk and not fan of going out side when it's over 102

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    Pour the iced tea onto your crotch.
                    Ahhhh.....that's sounds wonderful right about now.
                    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      I'd rather get outside and sweat than have my hands be numb while trying to work on something.
                      Yep, nothing like slamming your hand against the car to break a bolt loose in the cold weather
                      Last edited by XR_1; 07-25-2011, 04:31 PM.
                      1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
                      - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
                      - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        hell, it's difficult to maintain an active outdoor lifestyle because of the heat.
                        Ah horseshit. That being said while I can deal with triple digits, I need to go somewhere that stays around 60 for most of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                          Ah horseshit. That being said while I can deal with triple digits, I need to go somewhere that stays around 60 for most of the year.
                          It's called San Francisco, and it's for the gays.

I enjoy any weather between 0 degrees and 95 degrees; too far in either direction and I get cranky. Chicago was one extreme, this is the other. It fucking sucks either way.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                            Get over the front range and it is close.

I rode motorcycles and it was really uncomfortable. Dropping 8-12 lbs wasn't hard to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              That's no lie. I take showers with "cold" water and still end up scalding myself.

I've since turned off my water heater and leave my A/C on full blast. My "hot" water cools the shower enough to be tolerable.
                              Only if your over here you even understand what this is...

When i first got here i was like "say what???"
                              After having my first shower with "HOT" and "HOLY FUCK THATS HOT" water. i do the same thing..

Comment

I like summer in the boonies. It's 5-10 degrees cooler in Stephenville than it is in Dallas. Y'all can keep that asphault heat island you've got.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X