Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's too hot to wear my favorite summer dress...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't give a f*ck! I'm still gonna wear my summer dress! I bought it last winter when it went on sale at Kohls and I've been waiting ever since.
    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      Half of this board is made up of fat ass drunks. Looks like we're screwed.
      Looks like it's just the fat fucks that are screwed. I'm a skinny drunk and I love the heat.

Comment

I have to agree with hating this heat. Working in it all day makes it worse. C'mon fall.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
          I luv this fucking weather. Last winter can kiss my ass I hate the fucking cold.

If it gets 105 so be it. Better than it being 18 or so outside
          Hell yeah, Ill take the heat over the cold anyday
          1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
          - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
          - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

hot weather just means less clothes for the ladies.

You can always sweat and get cooled off in the shade. It just seems like there is no answer to really cold weather, especially when it is wet.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              hot weather just means less clothes for the ladies.

You can always sweat and get cooled off in the shade. It just seems like there is no answer to really cold weather, especially when it is wet.
              The answer to cold weather is more clothes. When you're bare ass nekid, under a tree and drinking some cold ice tea and still burning up what do you do?
              .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                The answer to cold weather is more clothes. When you're bare ass nekid, under a tree and drinking some cold ice tea and still burning up what do you do?
                Clothes doesn't always keep your face warm and your nose from running.

I get out a water hose and a bucket of ice.

Comment

I'm with the warm weather people, I'd much rather deal with 100+ weather than below freezing any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                    Looks like it's just the fat fucks that are screwed. I'm a skinny drunk and I love the heat.
                    lol

Comment

This summer is bullshit
                      Screw the heat

/thread

Comment

I'd rather get outside and sweat than have my hands be numb while trying to work on something. I'm a fat fuck and I can still get outside and get shit done. The only plus to being fat in winter is that I'm not encumbered by as many clothes as you skinny fucks, so my mobility isn't as impaired.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          I'd rather get outside and sweat than have my hands be numb while trying to work on something. I'm a fat fuck and I can still get outside and get shit done. The only plus to being fat in winter is that I'm not encumbered by as many clothes as you skinny fucks, so my mobility isn't as impaired.
                          Blubber does have its benefits.

Comment

Wheres the poll?

Comment

I have major respect for anyone who works in this weather. I keep my office a cool 73
                              .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                                I have major respect for anyone who works in this weather. I keep my office a cool 73
                                Haha no doubt. I keep my house at that once the sun goes down.

Comment

Working...
                                X