• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Sounds like you need to relocate.
    sounds like i need to stay away from the walmart off 30
    .....bro....

Comment

As financial times get harder, expect more.

No shit.

I was filling up the other day and the black woman inside was all flustered when I came inside to pay.

It was a sunday and it was her second drive off. She said people used to never drive off on sunday. It was only 3:00 and she hoped she didn't have another. I didn't realize drive offs were so common, apparently had $3.65 they are.

Comment

Originally posted by WildBill View Post
        LOL! NICE!

They had to have an 18 wheeler to haul those off or SEVERAL pickups and trailers.
        Dollar to donuts they had a big ass landscaping cargo trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
          No shit.

I was filling up the other day and the black woman inside was all flustered when I came inside to pay.

It was a sunday and it was her second drive off. She said people used to never drive off on sunday. It was only 3:00 and she hoped she didn't have another. I didn't realize drive offs were so common, apparently had $3.65 they are.
          I thought you had to prepay pretty much everywhere now?
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            How does 32 vehicles equal more than 120 sets of tires and wheels? Left the lug nuts too? 600 lug nuts are worth a few bucks
            i guess they mean that a wheel and tire is a set...4x32 = 128 either way, that's a lot to load up and head out with, without anyone noticing.

Comment

If anyone needs a set i'm sure carless chris has the hook up!

Comment

There are landscaping businesses out the ass out here. I could see how you could pull this off without anyone getting too suspicious. There is a side street that leads away from the highway you could park on and the dealership is surrounded on two sides by a field and the other by a HS football field and practice facility. Wouldn't be too hard of a job to pull, and could more than likely be done during the day.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

A client of mine in Frisco had the wheels on 2 new Tahoes stolen from their front drive way. The PD told them that it was nothing new and that it had happened to several neighbors in the previous days.

I believe that I have contributed to this type of theft as well. Found a set of new take off wheels from an Explorer Sport advertised on craigslist and contacted the seller about them. He sent me a picture of them and I told him that I would take them. It took him a few days to meet up with me even though he lived close by and I had cash in hand. A few days after making the transaction I noticed that the tires were not the same size as the ones in the picture that he sent me. I also noticed that the ad for them was being renewed every few days and when I called him from another number to inquire about them I got the same story; he just bought a new Explorer and put aftermarket wheels onto it.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

cops

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    The security guy at the Ford dealership is a joke. The wife and I stopped in there one Sunday and found a couple of Flexes (sp?) unlocked. We spent a half an hour fiddle fucking with the flexes and no one ever came up to see what we were doing.

The bad part about the GMC dealership is that there is always a cop sitting right down the road looking for speeders.
                    I was a at a party by the lake and about mid night a cop came by becuase he heard there was a few dallas cowboys there and wanted to meet them and see if we needed anything ? lol he stayed for about 45 min bsn?

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      I thought you had to prepay pretty much everywhere now?
                      Not in southern arkansas. There are around 5 stations I use in the area and they don't require pre pay. I got fuel this weekend in Missouri and I didn't prepay.

Now, if the drive offs keep up I imagine I'll be swiping the card twice.

Comment

They is insane. You know that took more then two guys to do all that & they must have been out there all night & not to mention 32 set of 20inch rims and tires would have filled up quite a few Pick up truck beds, I hope they catch these guys.
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        And while his kidney stones pass,
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                          They is insane. You know that took more then two guys to do all that & they must have been out there all night & not to mention 32 set of 20inch rims and tires would have filled up quite a few Pick up truck beds, I hope they catch these guys.
                          How big is your landscaping trailer?

Comment

Anyone need a set of Tahoe rims, I got about 40 sets sitting in storage unit

Selling them cheap 200 a set, lug nuts not included

Comment

How big is your landscaping trailer?
                              5x8 & I have a 18 foot trailer for my Sod jobs
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              And while his kidney stones pass,
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                                How does 32 vehicles equal more than 120 sets of tires and wheels? Left the lug nuts too? 600 lug nuts are worth a few bucks
                                Spares? 32x5=160. Fucking math...

Comment

Working...
                                X