guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoot to kill View Post
    unlike most men, my main goal in life isn't to mount as many females as possible.
    I've heard guys say that before. I came to the conclusion that they sell that idea when they aren't as successful as they would like at the task assigned to all of us by nature.

Comment

alright. I'm done with this. Move along.
      Originally posted by 56482
      only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

alright. I'm done with this. Move along.
        Not an accusation, only a personal observation based on percentages. You may well be in the smaller percentage of guys who don't feel that way.

Comment

hahaha. Well, i thank you for the advice. But i've never seen a problem in being friends with a girl. I don't have "the gay" as Mike suggested, but unlike most men, my main goal in life isn't to mount as many females as possible. Having said that I know all of you Uber-males will never let it go, but it's just how i feel. sue me.
          Dude, believe it or not, I'm not out to make you feel foolish. If my warning sounds harsh, it's because I've been there before. I don't know your situation with this chick, and I don't know you, so I shouldn't judge. I apologize if I stepped over the line.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            Dude, believe it or not, I'm not out to make you feel foolish. If my warning sounds harsh, it's because I've been there before. I don't know your situation with this chick, and I don't know you, so I shouldn't judge. I apologize if I stepped over the line.
            no, it's cool. I'm not really mad about it. i don't have a situation with this chick. Her and i were good friends back in high school and there was nothing there then. I haven't actually spoken to her face to face in a few years, but we're friends on facebook.

The whole thing was: she's a pretty girl, this site is full of dudes, and i figured this place would get her votes. that's it! nothing more nothing less. People have posted voting things before without any "personal advice" from the pussy-gurus of DFWM.

There was no effort in taking a couple of minutes out of my day trying to help a friend. I'm not trying to get laid with this chick, (yeah, it'd be nice, but i know it won't happen so i'm not going to try.) i'm not trying to be good friends with her, i was just showing a little support.
            Originally posted by 56482
            only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

no, it's cool. I'm not really mad about it. i don't have a situation with this chick. Her and i were good friends back in high school and there was nothing there then. I haven't actually spoken to her face to face in a few years, but we're friends on facebook.

The whole thing was: she's a pretty girl, this site is full of dudes, and i figured this place would get her votes. that's it! nothing more nothing less. People have posted voting things before without any "personal advice" from the pussy-gurus of DFWM.

There was no effort in taking a couple of minutes out of my day trying to help a friend. I'm not trying to get laid with this chick, (yeah, it'd be nice, but i know it won't happen so i'm not going to try.) i'm not trying to be good friends with her, i was just showing a little support.
              Lucky you! I found her on facebook and sent her a link to this thread.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

I'm surprised it took someone this long.

Comment

hah...

Comment

Oohhhh shirt!
                    Ded

Comment

Greatness!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                      X