Redneck heaven Lewisvile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redneck heaven Lewisvile

Some people I'm working with today said to check it out for dinner. Is it any good or they screwing with me since I'm from out of town?

Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
    Some people I'm working with today said to check it out for dinner. Is it any good or they screwing with me since I'm from out of town?
    It's not bad food and the beer is pretty cold!

Comment

The eye candy is alright. I didn't think the food was great. My burger was cold and the fries was fucking stale. Twin Peaks is better than Redneck heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
        The eye candy is alright. I didn't think the food was great. My burger was cold and the fries was fucking stale. Twin Peaks is better than Redneck heaven.
        true

Comment

You need to get the Diablo Sandwich. Just don't say "Gimme a Dr. Peppah and a diablo sandwich and make it fast, I'm in a goddamn hurry." to any of the employees because they won't have the slightest fucking idea what you're talking about.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Is twin peaks in lewisville as well? Which would be better for eating alone at

Comment

Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
              Is twin peaks in lewisville as well? Which would be better for eating alone at
              They both have horrible food, IMO, so neither. But yes, they're practically next door.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                They both have horrible food, IMO, so neither. But yes, they're practically next door.

BJ's has good food, but no eye candy.

Comment

The name is very deceptive.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

BJ's has some of the greasiest shit I've ever had the misfortune of paying for.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                      BJ's has some of the greasiest shit I've ever had the misfortune of paying for.
                      X2 good beer terrible food.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You need to get the Diablo Sandwich. Just don't say "Gimme a Dr. Peppah and a diablo sandwich and make it fast, I'm in a goddamn hurry." to any of the employees because they won't have the slightest fucking idea what you're talking about.
                        They better fuckin learn.
                        Being in HIGH SPEED PURSUIT OF THE BANDIT is serious business!

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                          They better fuckin learn.
                          Being in HIGH SPEED PURSUIT OF THE BANDIT is serious business!

lol
                          Vortex rear stand $75
                          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                          11 4 door
                          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

You actually said the quote from Sheriff Buford T. Justice.....of Texas and they just looked at you like your were crazy?
                            sigpic

Comment

We took about 10 steps in and turned around and walked out. lol
                              2 Chronicles 7:14
                              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Working...
                              X