Extremely P***** off!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely P***** off!!!

can somebody explain to me why I can NOT,, for the love of god, find ANY of the pulleys I need for my Paxton 1000 setup??? all my bearings in every pulley are horrible, nothin but a noisy disgusting squeaky screeching mess. looked all over the Internet and it seems like nobody even acts like the Paxton 1000 exists anymore because nobody sells any parts for it. I dont have the 6 rib or 8 rib setup it's just a normal belt/smooth pulley system. I need some help before I take all this shit off and shove it up paxtons ass so far that it causes internal bleeding and they fucking die.
    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

google.com

Comment

Did I say it clearly enough that I have already spent all morning lookin all over the Internet and callin people?? I think I did...
      sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
        Did I say it clearly enough that I have already spent all morning lookin all over the Internet and callin people?? I think I did...

So you're saying you've already looked and can't find anything?

Comment

Many moons ago a friend needed bearings for a low-volume race blower setup that was out of production. He took it to some bearing supply place off loop 12 by the junk yards and they got him everything he needed for a couple hundred bucks.

Might have to try something like that.
          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Already looked, called, everything. Can't just find bearings and slap them in these pulleys, they have to be new pulleys, bearings are built inside of them meaning I can't just pop them out and replace them

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
              Many moons ago a friend needed bearings for a low-volume race blower setup that was out of production. He took it to some bearing supply place off loop 12 by the junk yards and they got him everything he needed for a couple hundred bucks.

Might have to try something like that.
              probably purvis bearing
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Powerdyne Paxton Vortech Other centrifugal supercharger rebuild, repair services, and parts for P1SC, D1SC, BD-11A, V-1, V-2, VR4, SN2000, SN93, SN92, SN89, NOVI 1000, NOVI 2000, XB-1A, XB1A, BD-11A, BD11A, BD-11, BD11, BD-10, BD10, BD-600, BD600, BD-100, P1SC, D1SC, F1, D1, P1, P600B, Scorpion, Vortech V1, V-1, V2, V-2, V-3, V3, V-4, V4, V-5, V5, V-7, V7, V-9, V9, S trim, T trim, F trim, G trim, YSI

Maybe these folks can help you out, give them a call.

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
                  Already looked, called, everything. Can't just find bearings and slap them in these pulleys, they have to be new pulleys, bearings are built inside of them meaning I can't just pop them out and replace them
                  what pulley bearings are you looking for?? The idler pulley? or bearing for the internal shafts of the blower? eBay is littered with idler pulleys and blower rebuild kits. I can find parts for my old ass SN89 paxton and my Vortech S-trim.
                  Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                  90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Looked at those 2 sites but still not what I need,, I dont need bearings or rebuild kits for the supercharger itself,, I need new pulleys for the pulleys on the whole mounting bracket for the whole system and that's what I can't find.. I'll post a pic

Comment

Those 3 pulleys right there is what I need.. They're all shot, they wobble, squeak, screech, everything..

Comment

Dude, I have a hard time believing that the pulleys are made with the bearings in such a way that they can not be separated. I would be more willing to bet that you either do not want to take the time or are just not smart enough to figure it out.

Comment

those look like tensioner pulleys used on 88 up chevy trucks with 305-350

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                            probably purvis bearing
                            http://purvisindustries.com/
                            Purvis rocks.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              Dude, I have a hard time believing that the pulleys are made with the bearings in such a way that they can not be separated. I would be more willing to bet that you either do not want to take the time or are just not smart enough to figure it out.
                              see this style all the time, the bearing has a plastic based pulley molded to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X