shooting at at&t in irving.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shooting at at&t in irving.

About 30 min ago. I was getting my hair cut and apparently some dude ran up to a teen and his mom in a late 90s burban, shot him 4-6 times amd ran off. The burban was still in reverse when the mom ran into the at&t store.

Crazy shit lately....
    Last edited by sc281; 07-24-2011, 02:54 PM.

Posted from my phone, so spelling sux.

Comment

Where at? which at&t store?

That sucks

Comment

The one by irving mall.

Comment

Just saw this posted from idrivea4banger on Facebook. We were just in that area taking Chili's son back to his mom's. I'm getting scared to leave the house.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Jesus. The fuck is going on with people? I know in this area the heat probably has something to do with it, but that doesn't explain Norway or Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              Just saw this posted from idrivea4banger on Facebook. We were just in that area taking Chili's son back to his mom's. I'm getting scared to leave the house.
              Does he work there?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Jesus. The fuck is going on with people? I know in this area the heat probably has something to do with it, but that doesn't explain Norway or Seattle.
                Crazy is not climate/region specific.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Does he work there?
                  Nope. I was picking up a new stove at Sears when I saw the crowd. I figured someone got shot. One the employees at Sears said it was a road rage incident. We missed it by a few minutes. When we left Channel 8 was already there.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Norway guy was a crazy fuck. Its obvious he isnt a fan of muslims or them occupying that area.

Comment

I have a buddy that went to that car show today, haven't heard from him yet. Hope he's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                        Norway guy was a crazy fuck. Its obvious he isnt a fan of muslims or them occupying that area.
                        Earlier the news said he had written a 1500 page manifesto(albeit a lot was copy/pasted from the unabomber's ramblings) and he had been planning it for over 9 years....

Comment

According to FOX4 news there were 3 people in the suburban, the two men died and the lady is ok?
                          All they said was someone in a yellow car pulled up and opened fire on the suburban...

Comment

wow RIP

Comment

Our world is beyond fucked up!! ugh!!

Comment

Working...
                              X