No announcement yet.

This guy REALLY hates used car dealers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy REALLY hates used car dealers.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

....but I got my point across
    Yeah, way to go dumbass!
    - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
    1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

When keeping it real goes wrong.

Comment

he fucking showed them didn't he

Comment

Seems to me that the 6 felonies would have been better replaced by a dealership ending explosive felony.

Comment

That's definitely an Aaron Tippin moment

Aaron Tippin's official music video for 'You've Got To Stand For Something'. Click to listen to Aaron Tippin on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/ATipSpotify?IQid=...

Comment

Should have got the angle right, put on a helmet and his seatbelt, and had one big major accident. Uh sir I was so mad and in such a hurry to take my car back I accidently ran thru the lot. LOL Terrible planning on his part.
              Last edited by kingjason; 07-24-2011, 06:36 PM.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                he fucking showed them didn't he
                nothing like collecting insurance money on shit that wouldn't sell quickly!

Comment

I hate the word lemon. Working in a service department people would throw that term around like crazy. Check engine light comes on at 10,000 miles and people would call it a lemon when it just threw an evap code because the dumbasses wouldnt turn the gas cap all the way. That van probably had a shit-ton of miles on it. He probably shouldve done a little research on it. It was obviously a cash deal.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I blame the wife, and him for marrying her, and letting her use his money to buy that crap box.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

why isn't anyone blaming the wife? its obviously her fault, she bought the POS with out him, blame her!!
                      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

ha, dammit yale
                        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Stupid breeds Stupid!
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                          X