Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Nick still have a detail shop in the DFW are ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad this came up, I'm actually needing a good detail. Where is your area of operation Nick?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      Yeah, I don't see why picking up and moving shop is necessary or why you would even do it. Yeah, some people got real but fuck them. I would advertise, make my money and pay no attention to the others.

I don't post nearly as much as I used to and I don't take jack shit what this board says personally or let it bother me. Its one big playground and everyone likes to kick sand.
      Just about every thread turns into a pissing match or agrument. There is no sound advice, there is no adult conversations, it is all pissing and moaning about who is right and wrong and how smart or how dumb someone is just for going against the grain.
      Conclusion: who gives a fuck.
      He moved his shop because he had problems with thiefs you dumb fuck. Not because of the asshats on here.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
        Glad this came up, I'm actually needing a good detail. Where is your area of operation Nick?
        Pretty much anywhere in the DFW area. Depends on the service you're needing. Give me a call and we can discuss it......214-205-1287

Nick

Comment

I just wish Nick would move to Midland. Baddest detailer on the planet and I gotta drive 5 hours to get my crap to him. Lol
          1990 Mustang GT - 8.17 @ 176
          1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
          2013 Viper Coupe - Just a Dodge
          2009 Rubicon - Lifted, geared, bumpered
          1991 Syclone - 25K miles
          1970 Roadrunner - Thanks Gary
          2013 GT500, 2016 Hellcat, 1972 C10
          1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

Working...
          X