Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Nick still have a detail shop in the DFW are ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Nick still have a detail shop in the DFW are ?

If so, anyone have his business phone number ?
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

He has a website you can google. No shop, but he can come to you, or you can take your car to his place. I could be wrong, but I think he got rid of the shop a while back.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The page you are looking for doesn't exist or has been moved.

Comment

Discover our Award-Winning Car Detailing & Ceramic Coating Services in Dallas-Fort Worth. 30+ Years of Experience in Paint Correction & Paint Protection. Get Started!

214-205-1287

nickscustomdetailing@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          He has a website you can google. No shop, but he can come to you, or you can take your car to his place. I could be wrong, but I think he got rid of the shop a while back.
          Haven't had that shop for a few months now. Had some stealing problems there, so I had to move out before the thief took everything I had. I work from home or mobile at your place.

Nick

Comment

ALLLLLLL Right! Nick's back!
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              ALLLLLLL Right! Nick's back!
              Nobody really cares lol!

I think most just prefer me leave and be gone. But I was just answering a question about my business.

Comment

Originally posted by waxman View Post
                Nobody really cares lol!

I think most just prefer me leave and be gone. But I was just answering a question about my business.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  LOLicopters

Comment

Nobody really cares lol!

Nonsense sir. I will be calling you soon to make a appointment. I need my Magnum SRT8 cleaned up to get ready to sell it.

Comment

Nobody really cares lol!

Dude, as much shit as we gave you, you've still got a lot of friends on the board.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yeah, I don't see why picking up and moving shop is necessary or why you would even do it. Yeah, some people got real but fuck them. I would advertise, make my money and pay no attention to the others.

I don't post nearly as much as I used to and I don't take jack shit what this board says personally or let it bother me. Its one big playground and everyone likes to kick sand.
                        Just about every thread turns into a pissing match or agrument. There is no sound advice, there is no adult conversations, it is all pissing and moaning about who is right and wrong and how smart or how dumb someone is just for going against the grain.
                        Conclusion: who gives a fuck.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          Dude, as much shit as we gave you, you've still got a lot of friends on the board.

David

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            Yeah, I don't see why picking up and moving shop is necessary or why you would even do it. Yeah, some people got real but fuck them. I would advertise, make my money and pay no attention to the others.

I don't post nearly as much as I used to and I don't take jack shit what this board says personally or let it bother me. Its one big playground and everyone likes to kick sand.
                            Just about every thread turns into a pissing match or agrument. There is no sound advice, there is no adult conversations, it is all pissing and moaning about who is right and wrong and how smart or how dumb someone is just for going against the grain.
                            Conclusion: who gives a fuck.
                            95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Originally posted by openroadracer View Post
                              Not everything, just the same repetative pointless thread blow up because everyone has a small dick point to prove. All I am saying is, I wouldn't mind reading atleast 2-3 threads a day that serve some use without some stupid kindergaten fucking argument breaking out.
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                              X