Fresno, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresno, CA

Anyone going to be anywhere near Fresno in the very near future?

There is a set of 15" 8 lug slot mags for sale on the cheap, but shipping is going to sting.

Thanks,
    G'Day Mate

I am trying to put a Sacramento bay area run together. I'll put urs down on my freebie list if I make that run in the next 14 days

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      I am trying to put a Sacramento bay area run together. I'll put urs down on my freebie list if I make that run in the next 14 days
      Sweet ass...I'm waiting to here back from the guy to see if he'll hold them til I can get shipping together.

I'll be in touch.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        Sweet ass...I'm waiting to here back from the guy to see if he'll hold them til I can get shipping together.

I'll be in touch.
        Not a prob. My ETA into Oakland is Weds/Thurs of this week, so just PM me the address of where to pick them up and on my way back down to Barstow ill swing by and grab your stuff and deliver it to you in Rockwall- is that where you want them taken?

Comment

Not a prob. My ETA into Oakland is Weds/Thurs of this week, so just PM me the address of where to pick them up and on my way back down to Barstow ill swing by and grab your stuff and deliver it to you in Rockwall- is that where you want them taken?
          Check your PM's

I'll come get them from you when you get back into DFW, save you a little effort.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

You still heading West SMKR?
            G'Day Mate

Comment

yea, i got your contact info, once I get out there either weds or thurs ill give you a buzz for pickup details.

Comment

yea, i got your contact info, once I get out there either weds or thurs ill give you a buzz for pickup details.

I need to get you his number so you can work out the details of when/where to meet since you two will be the point of contact. I'm supposed to call him this evening to square things away.

Have you already left town? If so I'll need to overnight him the money, I was going to send it with you, but either way works.

Thanks again for going through all this trouble for me, I'll make it worth your while as best I can. (disclaimer for the board - no homo shit in return!!)
                G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                  I need to get you his number so you can work out the details of when/where to meet since you two will be the point of contact. I'm supposed to call him this evening to square things away.

Have you already left town? If so I'll need to overnight him the money, I was going to send it with you, but either way works.

Thanks again for going through all this trouble for me, I'll make it worth your while as best I can. (disclaimer for the board - no homo shit in return!!)
                  Grimpala: "It's only gay if someone finds out"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Grimpala: "It's only gay if someone finds out"
                    Shut it!
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                    X