Skydiving in dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skydiving in dallas

Anyone know if a skydiving facility in the DFW area has any coupons out there somewhere?? I've checked a few places and they are all between $200 and $230 to tandom jump. I jumped in Hawaii for $150 so surely there is a less expensive location out there or a discount price.

Oh and anyone who hasn't tried it should! Better than sex! lol

Don't want to skimp when it comes to sky diving. Go with a reputable place (like Sky Dive Dallas) who has the better equipment and most experienced jump masters.

You usually can find deals closer to spring though.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
      Don't want to skimp when it comes to sky diving. Go with a reputable place (like Sky Dive Dallas) who has the better equipment and most experienced jump masters.

You usually can find deals closer to spring though.

David
      Good point. Sometimes you can find deals like $50 off groups of 5 or more but I can't find anything right now. I can't wait to go again though! It had me shaking with adrenaline for 30 minutes after the jump.

Comment

Originally posted by truestreet5.8 View Post
        Anyone know if a skydiving facility in the DFW area has any coupons out there somewhere?? I've checked a few places and they are all between $200 and $230 to tandom jump. I jumped in Hawaii for $150 so surely there is a less expensive location out there or a discount price.

Oh and anyone who hasn't tried it should! Better than sex! lol
        All the times I looked that was the going price around here and most places charge by the pound for over 200 lbs.

Comment

I know it's not in the DFW area, but it could give you a good excuse to hang out in Austin with friends while you're there.

This is where I'm working on my solo license. https://www.texasskydiving.com/

The plan is for me to get my instructor license to take people tandem skydiving. Then Jenn will take her first tandem jump.

Comment

my boss went 2 weekends ago. He said everyone needs to do it, I think I am going to take my mom for her 50th birthday since she has showed interest in going to

My boss told me he went through a cloud and it was an instant 20-30 degreee drop in temp..How awesome is that

Comment

Skydiving is just crazy stuff!!!!!!11

Comment

I went for the 1st time last Sunday to Skydive Dallas. Great place, organized, and the people there were great. It was AWESOME!

Last edited by bjtheman1; 07-23-2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

If you've already done a tandem, why do another? Go the student route, and be broke like the rest of us were!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    If you've already done a tandem, why do another? Go the student route, and be broke like the rest of us were!
                    No doubt...

It's more fun by yourself. Just sayin'....

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                      I know it's not in the DFW area, but it could give you a good excuse to hang out in Austin with friends while you're there.

This is where I'm working on my solo license. https://www.texasskydiving.com/

The plan is for me to get my instructor license to take people tandem skydiving. Then Jenn will take her first tandem jump.
                      Hopefully I've managed to buy myself a good 5-10 years before I have to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

Comment

Working...
                      X