Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    5 years.

And thanks for the support guys...I still have alot of mixed feelings on it all.
    good! she deserves it

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Go testify on behalf of her release and when she steps out of jail, have a drunk driver run her over.
      That's funny as shit coming from a cop!
      Ok, so don't fuck all of the police!!
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        That's funny as shit coming from a cop!
        Ok, so don't fuck all of the police!!
        There is an old cop saying that if someone molests your child, post his bail so you can Lee Harvey Oswald him.

Comment

5 years.

And thanks for the support guys...I still have alot of mixed feelings on it all.
          Not nearly long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            I have never agreed with the intoxication excuse. It should be murder.
            Thank you, Can't agree with you more, If I get drunk and shoot you with a gun would that not be murder? Let her rot in jail.
            I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Yeah - I'd have to concur with it being murder too.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

It's crazy how some people throw their lives away like this. Good buddy of mine is a nurse with Careflite....who knew this young chick that just got out of nursing school and got on in the radiology dept over at Baylor....said she was cute, had a great personality....new into a good career, everything going for her pretty much.

Well....she was invited to a party with some work friends up on the north side somewhere...Prosper, McKinney, etc. Was an afternoon pool party....she hung out and had a great time, but also too much to drink. When it came time for her to leave she was trying to drive herself and several others tried stopping her but she was apparently one of those mean drunks and became a bit violent over retaining her own keys....stormed out, screeched away, and got up onto the Tollway headed soutbound....in the northbound lanes!! She hit head on with 2 Plano area teenage girls who were coming home from some cheerleading event or something similar....killed them both. I think she had a few broken bones but nothing too serious.

She sat in jail for a while and was sentenced earlier this year to something like 40 years....I believe she was 23 or 24 at the time.

Bravo on throwing it all away!
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

That is good news! Glad to see our tax's are paying to keep our streets safe!
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  And while his kidney stones pass,
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Your brother does not get a second chance... why should she.
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

With all the pissing and moaning lately I wanted to share some good news (to me). The lady who "intoxicated Manslaughtered" my brother was denied parole and will be locked up for at least another year.

Normally I wouldn't want someone to spend so much time for a drunk related charge, but she had several priors with drugs, alcohol, and weapons charges.

Drive safe everyone!
                      She didn't get paroled, that says alot about her as a person. I'm not gonna say "kill her," but if she wasn't paroled, she very obviously didn't learn her lesson.

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                      It's crazy how some people throw their lives away like this. Good buddy of mine is a nurse with Careflite....who knew this young chick that just got out of nursing school and got on in the radiology dept over at Baylor....said she was cute, had a great personality....new into a good career, everything going for her pretty much.

Well....she was invited to a party with some work friends up on the north side somewhere...Prosper, McKinney, etc. Was an afternoon pool party....she hung out and had a great time, but also too much to drink. When it came time for her to leave she was trying to drive herself and several others tried stopping her but she was apparently one of those mean drunks and became a bit violent over retaining her own keys....stormed out, screeched away, and got up onto the Tollway headed soutbound....in the northbound lanes!! She hit head on with 2 Plano area teenage girls who were coming home from some cheerleading event or something similar....killed them both. I think she had a few broken bones but nothing too serious.

She sat in jail for a while and was sentenced earlier this year to something like 40 years....I believe she was 23 or 24 at the time.

Bravo on throwing it all away!
                      I've been that guy, not necessarily fighting people to leave, but I wanted to go home and polite suggestions weren't enough. It's stupid, mine or someone elses life over a $50 cab ride.

Comment

somes times makes me wish dexter existed...
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Working...
                        X