Good News - Denied Parole!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News - Denied Parole!!!

With all the pissing and moaning lately I wanted to share some good news (to me). The lady who "intoxicated Manslaughtered" my brother was denied parole and will be locked up for at least another year.

Normally I wouldn't want someone to spend so much time for a drunk related charge, but she had several priors with drugs, alcohol, and weapons charges.

Drive safe everyone!

uhh... intoxication is no excuse! fuck that bitch, let her fry IMO
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Nice.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Any plans for her release date? Like some Makers Mark and a ranch hand?

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          uhh... intoxication is no excuse! fuck that bitch, let her fry IMO
          Im with this guy!

Comment

I can't believe being denied parole only gets her another year. I have a cousin that is in prison for the same thing, he is in his mid twenties and he isn't even eligible for parole until he is 40 or 50. Same deal too, multiple repeat offenses for stupid shit like DWI and drug possession, going all the way back to when he was a minor. Moron deserves to be in prison for the stupid shit he pulled, and it sounds like this woman who killed your brother needs to be donkey-punched a couple of times for her stupidity. At least she is probably getting plenty of ass rapings in the pen.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Well I hope she fucking dies in there.
              sigpic

Comment

Awesome! Screw her

Comment

how long has she been in there so far?

Comment

I have never agreed with the intoxication excuse. It should be murder.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      how long has she been in there so far?
                      5 years.

And thanks for the support guys...I still have alot of mixed feelings on it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        "intoxicated Manslaughtered" my brother... several priors with drugs, alcohol, and weapons charges.
                        Hell with her. I've got no sympathy for repeat DWI's and I damn sure have no sympathy for one who took an innocent person's life with their failure to control themselves. I'm with Matt - it needs to be murder, not manslaughter.

Next time she has a hearing make sure you're notified so you can show up and testify to the board. Maybe you can get her another year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                          Hell with her. I've got no sympathy for repeat DWI's and I damn sure have no sympathy for one who took an innocent person's life with their failure to control themselves. I'm with Matt - it needs to be murder, not manslaughter.

Next time she has a hearing make sure you're notified so you can show up and testify to the board. Maybe you can get her another year or two.
                          Sad thing is that we have already had to write in against her parole. I doubt she serves the full 10 years but luckily she's been denied once...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Sad thing is that we have already had to write in against her parole. I doubt she serves the full 10 years but luckily she's been denied once...
                            Go testify on behalf of her release and when she steps out of jail, have a drunk driver run her over.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              Go testify on behalf of her release and when she steps out of jail, have a drunk driver run her over.
                              Best thing I've heard all day! But make sure it's a city bus or something like that, I bet they make a great big greasy stain on the road. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X