Looking for an apartment.... Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an apartment.... Need help

So I just accepted a job offer in Cedar Hill ISD, but I don't want to live there. I'm thinking about maybe the Mansfield, irving, arlington and maybe even the north Grand Prairie area for a place to live. I would stay where I am but it's about an hour drive and thats without morning traffic.

Anyone live in those areas (maybe in apartments) that could suggest some good places to live and not too over the top in price?

Thanks!
    Last edited by gav91183; 07-22-2011, 10:50 AM.

Oak Cliff is nice this time of year

Comment

Do you have an assault charge?

Comment

Paging Smurfette....

Comment

Originally posted by gav91183 View Post
          So I just accepted a job offer in Cedar Hill ISD, but I don't want to live there. I'm thinking about maybe the Mansfield, irving, arlington and maybe even the north Grand Prarie area for a place to live. I would stay where I am but it's about an hour drive and thats without morning traffic.

Anyone live in those areas (maybe in apartments) that could suggest some good places to live and not too over the top in price?

Thanks!
          Look in the area around Camp Wisdom Road/360. There are some newish apartments in that area that aren't very far from Cedar Hill.

Comment

Silverback... Oak Cliff is nice this time of year
            NEGATIVE!

papapepper ... Do you have an assault charge?
            hahaha wtf?!

Comment

Seriously, what do you think about Duncanville? I am about to evict the tennants at my home right off 67/Danieldale and will be quickly looking to get the house rented provided they don't try to damage anything in the 15 days I am allowing them to leave (they are not in a lease). The house is a 1450sq-ft 3bd/2bath, wbf, large 2 car garage, fenced yard, storage building, with good neighbors, at the end of a cul-de-sac. Living room and master bedroom are huge with walk in closets, new paint, carpet/tile. If I can find a job soon I may move back in myself to refinance it...but if I can find a good renter that will actually pay the bills on time I'll go that route. House should be available by Sept 1.

Comment

If I was you, I'd go scouting. Drive to your future work location, and head out from there. The south arlington/Mansfield are is not bad, and there are some in South Grand Prairie area that are decent. You can use 1382 to get from CH to 20.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  Seriously, what do you think about Duncanville? I am about to evict the tennants at my home right off 67/Danieldale and will be quickly looking to get the house rented provided they don't try to damage anything in the 15 days I am allowing them to leave (they are not in a lease). The house is a 1450sq-ft 3bd/2bath, wbf, large 2 car garage, fenced yard, storage building, with good neighbors, at the end of a cul-de-sac. Living room and master bedroom are huge with walk in closets, new paint, carpet/tile. If I can find a job soon I may move back in myself to refinance it...but if I can find a good renter that will actually pay the bills on time I'll go that route. House should be available by Sept 1.
                  Where's your house at over there that you're renting? I grew up right there backed up to Harrington Park.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                    Where's your house at over there that you're renting? I grew up right there backed up to Harrington Park.
                    Dean Ct...same neighborhood. I think we talked about it before. Depending on when you grew up over there...we may have rode bikes/dirtbikes/go karts etc, when we were younger.

Comment

I recommend apt locators..its free and you can give them criteria (location, price, etc.). They will contact the properties, get availability, specials and give you a list. Takes a lot of the leg work out and some even offer incentives to you for using them.

I know a couple of really good ones. PM me if you would like contact info.
                      sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Smurfette, PM sent. Anyone else care to chime in? I went looking today and the crap WORE ME OUT!

Comment

There are several board members at a complex in N. Arlington off of Green Oaks and Ascension and they love it there. Might check it out.

It's off Green Oaks and 360 in Arlington.
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

That's starting to get far.

Comment

Garland

Comment

Working...
                              X