Air compressors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
    You need a cake airbrushing machine, not an air compressor.

http://www.tcpglobal.com/airbrushdep...FQ2e7Qoda2zJYg
    A compressor will work just fine. What kind of airbrushing is she wanting to do? Solid colors? Large areas or fine details? I've got a pancake compressor you can HAVE for the cost of shipping. Its old, Its dirty, but last time I hooked it up it worked. Or if you wanna drive to Greenville its yours for free. Take that $70 you were gonna spend on that "kit" and buy her a good quality airbrush.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      details? Ive never had a broken. yea, their wire wheels come apart too fast, and my battery charger only kind works, but a good portion of the stuff is good to go. Never had a problem with the coupons.
      Apparently they changed the rules earlier this month and are not honoring the coupons on a lot of items like tool boxes, compressors, and some other stuff even though the coupons don't have the restrictions on them.
      I have already talked to the 1-800 CS people and they said oh well thanks for shopping HF.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
        Apparently they changed the rules earlier this month and are not honoring the coupons on a lot of items like tool boxes, compressors, and some other stuff even though the coupons don't have the restrictions on them.
        I have already talked to the 1-800 CS people and they said oh well thanks for shopping HF.
        Damn, didn't know that...fkn assholes.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          A compressor will work just fine. What kind of airbrushing is she wanting to do? Solid colors? Large areas or fine details? I've got a pancake compressor you can HAVE for the cost of shipping. Its old, Its dirty, but last time I hooked it up it worked. Or if you wanna drive to Greenville its yours for free. Take that $70 you were gonna spend on that "kit" and buy her a good quality airbrush.
          PM sent. My pops is in Greeville.

Comment

You can find some good iwata guns for at or just under $100. That is what I will be going with when it comes time for me to invest in a gun for confections.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              You can find some good iwata guns for at or just under $100. That is what I will be going with when it comes time for me to invest in a gun for confections.
              Why would he want to spend $100 on just a airbrush gun when he can get an entire kit for that much or less???

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                Why would he want to spend $100 on just a airbrush gun when he can get an entire kit for that much or less???
                Because you DEFINITELY get what you pay for when it comes to airbrushes. Don't buy some piece of shit, cheap-o airbrush.

Buy something good like an Iwata Eclipse HP-CS. http://www.tcpglobal.com/airbrushdep...e.aspx#IWA4207

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                  Because you DEFINITELY get what you pay for when it comes to airbrushes. Don't buy some piece of shit, cheap-o airbrush.

Buy something good like an Iwata Eclipse HP-CS. http://www.tcpglobal.com/airbrushdep...e.aspx#IWA4207

-Aaron
                  That's why I was asking him, as I am not in that kind of industry nor do I know that market.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post

-Aaron
                    THIS.

I had SO much trouble out of those Airbrush "kit" guns for cakes. They were CRAP.

Comment

call here , local in Keller

Mike or Donnie work the new sales and parts

John works in the service dept

Great guys will stand behind anything they sell

Comment

Working...
                      X