Air compressors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air compressors

Anyone know of a place to get a small cheap air compressor? I am trying to find one for the wife to air brush cakes and can't seem to find anything. I don't think the psi needs to be high, at least thats what she says. I know nothing about the compressor she uses at work, and really nothing about compressors. Can you adjust the psi to a lower output?

i had to go to Sears to get mine

Comment

Lowes and HomeDepot both have some small ones on sale cheap.

Comment

she probably needs a small "pancake" style for what she is wanting to do. something similar to this.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Michaels sells air brush setups, including compressors.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Anyone know of a place to get a small cheap air compressor? I am trying to find one for the wife to air brush cakes and can't seem to find anything. I don't think the psi needs to be high, at least thats what she says. I know nothing about the compressor she uses at work, and really nothing about compressors. Can you adjust the psi to a lower output?
            You need a cake airbrushing machine, not an air compressor.

Huge supplier of Automotive Paint, Auto Body Supplies, Airbrush Equipment, Car Detailing Supplies, Pinstripe Paint, Spray Guns & Safety Respirators at Wholesale Prices. Our items are factory direct and we carry a wide variety of Top Quality Brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
              You need a cake airbrushing machine, not an air compressor.

http://www.tcpglobal.com/airbrushdep...FQ2e7Qoda2zJYg
              That is exactly what she needs. I think I will get the cheapo $70 one.

Thanks guys.

This reminds me, I need a compressor for the garage too.

Comment

How has noone said harbor frieght? I know they have them, and pick up an hotrod or carcraft mag, and they have a "20% off any single item"
                Harbor frieght is hit and miss on tools, but its so cheap, its worth a shot.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

She's gonna be making caking in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                    How has noone said harbor frieght? I know they have them, and pick up an hotrod or carcraft mag, and they have a "20% off any single item"
                    ^^^this. my 26 (?) gallon air compressor was under $200 and works great. Their compressors have a very good reputation.

Comment

Well I have looked there and saw a $50 compressor. But the PSI output is way to high for this, and then I have to figure out how the setup would work with an airbrush, hose, etc. It is easier to just buy it all in one.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        She's gonna be making caking in no time.
                        She is making caking everyday at work. She just wants to do airbrushing on the cakes she makes at home.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          Well I have looked there and saw a $50 compressor. But the PSI output is way to high for this, and then I have to figure out how the setup would work with an airbrush, hose, etc. It is easier to just buy it all in one.
                          I would double check, I'm pretty sure they have airbrushing compressors there. Id look, but I'm on my phone.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

They may not honor that coupon. Ran into that today trying to buy a tool box.

Fuck Harbor Freight

Comment

details? Ive never had a broken. yea, their wire wheels come apart too fast, and my battery charger only kind works, but a good portion of the stuff is good to go. Never had a problem with the coupons.

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                              They may not honor that coupon. Ran into that today trying to buy a tool box.

Fuck Harbor Freight
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                              X