Steakhouses in Corpus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Thanks for the tips guys, I'll check them out online when I'm not using my phone. Money is no object.
    Baller!

Comment

[QUOTE=yellowstang;327784]Baller![/QUOTE

Neither of my parents can handle more than about two drinks, so 3 of us worse case scenario, $300? Not a big deal considering the occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        There are two Water Street Restaurants, both in the same parking lot, but each has a slightly different menu/specials.

Water Street Seafood Company
        Water Street Oyster Bar

Seafood Company is more of a larger scale restaurant, with a small bar.
        Oyster Bar is more of a bar atmosphere with dining, smaller more intimate.
        If their menu was different, then it must have been a single item. Last time we went to Corpus, our hotel was directly in front of both restaurants. The first night, we tried the Seafood Company and it was meh. The next day for lunch, we decided to try the Oyster Bar next door. When we sat down and opened our menus, it was all the exact same shit.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Money is no object.
          my nygga!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
            If their menu was different, then it must have been a single item. Last time we went to Corpus, our hotel was directly in front of both restaurants. The first night, we tried the Seafood Company and it was meh. The next day for lunch, we decided to try the Oyster Bar next door. When we sat down and opened our menus, it was all the exact same shit.
            It used to be completely different, I guess they decided to keep the same menus.

Oysterbar does have someone shucking oysters right at the bar.

Also they used to have different blackboard specials, as they had different head chefs.

Comment

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
              Venetian Hot Plate on Port A
              That's not the place I was talking about, but I've heard good things about it.

Roosevelt's is the place I was thinking of, it's connected to the Tarpon Inn.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                If you are going for more the budget route. Longhorn right off Everhart and Alameda is pretty good for the money. It is like walking back in time 20 years when you go in though.
                Longhorn there used to be called Nolan's Steakhouse and was one of the best steakhouses in Corpus when I was growing up.

It's actually at Robert/Alameda, behind Party Barn (my roommate in college worked at Party Barn, and so did my sister)

I grew up not far from there.

Comment

Working...
                X