Ftdps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ftdps

Wife is taking driver's test today. We came to the DPS at 4:30 AM because this is one of the only first-come-first-serve driving test places left in the metroplex, and they don't open until 8:00 AM. When we rolled up at 4:30, there were already 10 people in line in front of her. Fuck this shit, I can believe how difficult they make it for you to give them your money. If she doesn't pass, I'm goin to jail because I'm going to kick the DPS officer in the nuts.

IS she tryin to get her CDL or something or just now getting her license?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      took the words right out of my GD mouth!
      .....bro....

Comment

Glwdl

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          Originally posted by A+ View Post
          took the words right out of my GD mouth!
          no you idiots....his wife is 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Or 90.....or just arrived to America or......
            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
              Big pimpin!

Comment

Mail order bride?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                  Shit beat me to it
                  I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

4:30am? Really?

Oh she has to be at her HS Geometry summer school class by 7:30am.. GOTCHA

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                    Your opinion is what sucks.
                    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

I have seen several girls/women 18 and over who don't know how to drive and/or don't have a drivers license. I cannot imagine that. I realize there are a few with a genuine phobia/extreme anxiety toward it that might prevent them, but otherwise, I don't get some that wait so long to do it or have so little desire.

Comment

Try Waxahachie. That's where I took my son back in April to get his learner's permit and they weren't that busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          Wife is taking driver's test today. We came to the DPS at 4:30 AM because this is one of the only first-come-first-serve driving test places left in the metroplex, and they don't open until 8:00 AM. When we rolled up at 4:30, there were already 10 people in line in front of her. Fuck this shit, I can believe how difficult they make it for you to give them your money. If she doesn't pass, I'm goin to jail because I'm going to kick the DPS officer in the nuts.
                          Go to a Social Security office in the metroplex to see a similar display of herd mentality, with peeps lining up like cattle well before the doors open.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            I just made some threads on this recently

Garland was a 5 hour wait
                            Denton was a 4.5 hour wait
                            Lewisville was a 6 hour wait

So I drove to Bowie tx and had a 5min wait

Comment

She's Chinese, and has a Chinese drivers license, but they still make you take both tests to get your license regardless. She's had her Chinese license since she was 15, and is an excellent driver, can parallel park better than most I've seen and can drive a manual. In fact, in China, if you don't take the driving test in a manual transmission, you're not allowed to drive a manual transmission car on the street.

Comment

Working...
                              X