short story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short story...

I'm sitting here, writing my paper and my two way alarm system pages me. i go outside to see what's going on, and the spoiler was ripped off my brother's 350Z.

this is the first time i've had to deal with theft on a personal basis. and let me tell you, i was fucking enraged.

end of short story.
    Originally posted by 56482
    only on DFWMUstangs...

That was a pretty short story indeed.

Comment

Someone else thought 350Z's look better without spoilers too.

Comment

so your alarm went off next to your brothers car of which it was vandalized?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          so your alarm went off next to your brothers car of which it was vandalized?
          no. The two way alarm system is on my brother's car. I just referred to the alarm system as my own. as i am in possession of the car, but i don't like to refer to it as "my car."

short backstory: My car doesn't have A/C. I live in the valley, and when you live in the valley, A/C is a necessity. My brother is in the Marine Corps and is deployed right now. So he allowed me to use his car while he's deployed.
          only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Was it aftermarket or stock? I'm thinking atleast 500 to get it fixed with another stock one.

Comment

stock. It will be more than that because there is "pry-marks" at the edge of where the spoiler was. Whoever took it knew what they were doing.
              only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by shoot to kill View Post
                no. The two way alarm system is on my brother's car. I just referred to the alarm system as my own. as i am in possession of the car, but i don't like to refer to it as "my car."

short backstory: My car doesn't have A/C. I live in the valley, and when you live in the valley, A/C is a necessity. My brother is in the Marine Corps and is deployed right now. So he allowed me to use his car while he's deployed.
                I have located the core problem.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The cool move would be to fix it before he got back. The financial move would be to let him claim it on his insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by shoot to kill View Post

i see thanks clearing that up! you can't have anything nice these days which sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      I have located the core problem.
                      yes, i know. I only have two more semesters to graduation. then i'm never coming back.

Originally posted by CJ-95GT
                      The cool move would be to fix it before he got back. The financial move would be to let him claim it on his insurance.
                      i wish more than anything i could have this whole thing settled over before he got back. unfortunately, there's no way i can have this taken care of without having to file a claim.
                      only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

So how much did you pawn it for?

I'm kiddin

Comment

I remember when the is300 came out my friends mom had one of the only few that came with an aftermarket spoiler from the factory..... Someone ripped it off at the mall parking lot.

Comment

I fucking hate thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                              I remember when the is300 came out my friends mom had one of the only few that came with an aftermarket spoiler from the factory..... Someone ripped it off at the mall parking lot.
                              hmmmm......

Comment

Working...
                              X