any 03-07 5.9 Cummins owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any 03-07 5.9 Cummins owners?

I have a bunch of the factory catback exhaust systems from the 07.5+ trucks.

They are a small straight-through 4" muffler/resonator, extension/connector pipe, and tailpipe. Everything is bolt-on, factory fit, factory quality. flows like no muffler at all.

there will be an increase in sound over the stock muffler, but not too bad used in conjunction with the factory catalytic converter.

looking for a beta tester who will take before/after fuel mileage logs and videos of the sound differences, etc.

thanks
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

A guy im working with here in alvin has one 06 4x4. He's wanting something for better MPG but not loud.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
      A guy im working with here in alvin has one 06 4x4. He's wanting something for better MPG but not loud.
      I'm thinking that location might work pretty good for Cooter, lol.

Comment

I'll do it.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Forest, ill give your number to my buddy Chuck. He is in houston, and is running factory on his 03
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            I have a bunch of the factory catback exhaust systems from the 07.5+ trucks.

They are a small straight-through 4" muffler/resonator, extension/connector pipe, and tailpipe. Everything is bolt-on, factory fit, factory quality. flows like no muffler at all.

there will be an increase in sound over the stock muffler, but not too bad used in conjunction with the factory catalytic converter.

looking for a beta tester who will take before/after fuel mileage logs and videos of the sound differences, etc.

thanks
            how much? i'll give it a try.

Comment

My FIL has an '04 CC DRW, but he's looking to sell it, so I don't know if he'd be interested. I'll ask.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

man, I'd take $80 a piece for them. it's the muffler, a connector pipe, and the tailpipe (and all hangers, etc.)

it'll all bolt up. Just one cut on the factory exhaust. all of the 6.7 stuff has integral clamps and is designed to come apart and go back together easily.
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Forrest...if you come back up this way, let me know. I have some oil and filters and shit you can have. Forgot to give them to you when you came through last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    man, I'd take $80 a piece for them. it's the muffler, a connector pipe, and the tailpipe (and all hangers, etc.)

it'll all bolt up. Just one cut on the factory exhaust. all of the 6.7 stuff has integral clamps and is designed to come apart and go back together easily.
                    i'll take a set. when are you going to be in town, next? i need to work out a deal for a bullydog tuner, or something like that as well...i'm running bone stock, right now, and i'm averaging 18.5 - 18.7 mpg.

Comment

Working...
                    X